Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha, all!
Everyone is looking awesome today! But, what's new about that?:)
One of the many joys of the NorCal coast is the kind of weather that means you never have to put away your Tonak Seal Velour. Looks kind of out-of-place with a Hawai'ian shirt, but there's still a few seals left on the islands so I'm OK with it.

91a0617ebb32ec2a4a68c1fc4de0ee35.jpg
2f6489099e08309a9a6b268e38c989cf.jpg

Have a great day!
NAh, looks great with that shirt. And may I say that shirt's smokin'.

jackm

One of the Regulars
Jim, that Dalton looks great on you. Nice crease!

David, I love that RS Panama, and that it has a cattleman!

Dunlap
That Dunlap looks remarkably like my new Gannon, too hot for me to wear a felt hat right now. I'm dying to break it out but prefer my Panamas and Cordova linen cap, no need to over cook the noggin.

b0ade01ae509be95e1d5297f7fa66b67.jpg

507df56832e5eb66e7f9f69d82679e6c.jpg

Last edited:

addison

One of the Regulars
Aloha, all!
Everyone is looking awesome today! But, what's new about that?:)
One of the many joys of the NorCal coast is the kind of weather that means you never have to put away your Tonak Seal Velour. Looks kind of out-of-place with a Hawai'ian shirt, but there's still a few seals left on the islands so I'm OK with it.

91a0617ebb32ec2a4a68c1fc4de0ee35.jpg
2f6489099e08309a9a6b268e38c989cf.jpg

Have a great day!

Sweet hat! Love the color!

TheManInTheHat

One of the Regulars
So true, Perry ... lots of beautiful hats. Been away for awhile, so oceans of posts to read :)

When I visited Mike at Buckaroo Hatters 2-1/2 years ago, I bought a Western straw. Not anything special - I believe it was only $15 - but I really liked the looks of it. I actually like so much, I use it as my profile-pic on FB (here with my ribbon replacement):
View attachment 55573

Unfortunately I wasn't equipped with big enough "oysters" to wear such an exotic hat in the streets of CPH. At least until yesterday, when I saw this picture of EU-President, Herman Van Rompuy:
View attachment 55575

I haven't got a clue, what's going on in that pic, but it made me think: "What the heck - let the cattleman's finally get som fresh air!". So here we are, enjoying life on a beautiful 85F Summer day:
View attachment 55576

Many stared and some smiled (not quite sure, why) - but at least I didn't pose as an energy saving light bulb in grandma's old lamp shade :D

Fantastic. It's that 'when Billy Bob Thornton was cool' look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy