Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Vintage Champ today. Feelin' the felt.

139590bcef7d78580b2707d6680d0a20.jpg

16cd3db28926157003ba2b8eff9c8b8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like "Knotten" to me.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the pics! I assume it is yours? You should post ALL your vehicles here: ;)
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/show-us-your-vehicles.7262/page-139#post-2133863
I'd love to see them.

The Akubra Adventurer looks great, man!
I will, just need to take some time to do it !!!

And well technically speaking its mine, but my kids have already choosen which one belongs to each one of them... the jeep is Rodrigo's the 62 Mercedes is Santiago's the 55 GMC is Diego's, so yes I can say this Dart is still mine !!!

By the way Santiago, the older one, might soon become the owner of my Strat Milans, ja jabja

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hey Bob, do you think the back seat is comfortable enough? Havent tried it myself !!!

We would have been comfortable even if the back seat was flipped upside down with the springs exposed.

No stick shifts in the way? ;)

It was an automatic as well. Although I'm not saying there was not a stick shift.

Back to hats ... there were no fedoras involved, but she was wearing a Tam o' Shanter.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
At's DAW-chestah. Ask Miamibruno!!

We all speak fluent broken English.

Charlie you're the expert , I wanted to say where you live the Rs are skipped ,like they aren't in the woud (word) . Its my third language , not by birth or heritage . Just visiting . My brother's ex and family were from South Boston , I had to learn , Don't pak da ca in da yad .

Last edited:

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
We would have been comfortable even if the back seat was flipped upside down with the springs exposed.

It was an automatic as well. Although I'm not saying there was not a stick shift.

Back to hats ... there were no fedoras involved, but she was wearing a Tam o' Shanter.
Lol !!! I spit the coffe on my computer Bob !!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80