Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Mm25

One Too Many
My Akubra Coober Pedy with my best companion.

21jdlhx.jpg
That Coober Pedy is getting alot of headtime lately!

That Coober Pedy is getting alot of headtime lately!
It's great for daily casual wear & I'm really liking the way it fits. I'd like to pinch the center crease closer together like a Calvary crease but that makes the crease deeper & it touches the top of my head then. Somewhat limited in colors, otherwise I'd like one in a Confederate gray & Sage green.

Chamuco has a couple of them he wears a lot also. Can't remember who else has one.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
It's great for daily casual wear & I'm really liking the way it fits. I'd like to pinch the center crease closer together like a Calvary crease but that makes the crease deeper & it touches the top of my head then. Somewhat limited in colors, otherwise I'd like one in a Confederate gray & Sage green.

Chamuco has a couple of them he wears a lot also. Can't remember who else has one.

I've got one in sand. Nice hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou