Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that thing is fantastic

wonderful shape job there Greg

pics like this make me want to go crease hats ... hey I never said I wasn't a strange cat
Thanks, Ant. Easy to understand the addiction to these hats.

That looks great on you Greg!
Thank you, Esther.

Thank you all for the recent likes. So many incredible hats just adding to my obsession.

30f3e6f69805dc5a88ae0ca2b8eed7c3.jpg

Good morning guys!
Seeing all those green hats I remembered I have green ones too...
:| that's a clear sign you have too many right?

Stunning!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Fed were you drinking when you took that pic? Tell the truth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish that was the reason I look so goofy! No, just laughing at/with my wife. I actually have to take some medications that preclude my use of alcohol. I was a wine buyer for a small shop in a previous life and I enjoyed it immensely, and imbibed the wine almost daily. I used to decide what I'd make for dinner based on what wine I wanted to drink that night. :)

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the likes on one of my favorite Borsalino "L'argento"

Saturday morning walk to reach my office from home
2qdptsw.jpg

A piece of USA hatter in the Italian fall
11iihw1.jpg

Gannon for a symphony in blue
34pl3wo.jpg

The grape has already been cultured and fields show signs of rest
2wqqtf9.jpg

Looking at some "cra cra" crows

Have a nice Saturday!
Wow, Danielle, that looks GREAT!

The best vacation of my life so far was a trip to Italy. Only 10 days, I wish it was 10 months. We flew into Milan, but most of our time was in Aviano, Florence, Venice, and up to Mezzocorona... trying out the wines of Mezzacorona. My ex wife has family there. I love the Teroldego from that region. There are some great great wines in Italy that many people overlook.

Last edited:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
We're going to get pumpkins today from my supervisor's farm. I imagine I'll wear the oilskin hat if it's pouring buckets, but if it's nice enough I'll just wear the LL Bean/Stetson Moose River hat, or fall back to the great little NW Hats outback conversion again. Will try to get picks (of the hat!) and our trip. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy