Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Out and about last evening in a vtg. Adams fedora.
g

i-qvXkpj4-M.jpg

This morning I am picking the last of the raspberries as tonights frost will do them in. A Cordova Cap and rough clothing are good choices for this last berry picking.

i-GFpTK2H-M.jpg

i-TLczFRG-M.jpg

I started the morning in a Gus Miller, Batsakes fedora with a blue ribbon. I put the hat down when I started up the leaf blower. Just a short moment ago, I recalled I put the hat down. It is an excellently behaved hat - it did not move.

i-QbqLWj9-M.jpg

i-pMDPCvc-M.jpg

Eric -

Last edited:

Bigger Don

Practically Family
I started the morning in a Gus Miller, Batsakes fedora with a blue ribbon. I put the hat down when I started up the leaf blower. Just a short moment ago, I recalled I put the hat down. It is an excellently behaved hat - it did not move.

i-QbqLWj9-M.jpg
Of course it's well behaved. Mr Miller keeps all the bad-behaving hats in state. @Frunobulax had to take his to church for a little atonement.

g

i-qvXkpj4-M.jpg

This morning I am picking the last of the raspberries as tonights frost will do them in. A Cordova Cap and rough clothing are good choices for this last berry picking.

i-GFpTK2H-M.jpg

i-TLczFRG-M.jpg

i-QbqLWj9-M.jpg

i-pMDPCvc-M.jpg

Eric -

Good hat! Sit, Hat. Stay!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thank you! Yes... in town for a short visit with our daughter at OSU. Found some nice things at this shop. They had a few interesting hats too, though I didn't take them home.
Thanks, Alan. I haven't been up to that side of town for a while. Hard to find vintage hats and clothing around Columbus. Would you happen to have the name of the place? Did you stay for the game last night? Not good news for the Bucks.

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
g

i-qvXkpj4-M.jpg

i-GFpTK2H-M.jpg

i-TLczFRG-M.jpg

i-QbqLWj9-M.jpg

i-pMDPCvc-M.jpg

Eric -
Eric: Love them all, but especially the Batsakes. What is the felt color on that one?

Been too busy to post with all the Jewish holidays, so today is a catch-up day from the past few weeks

e9eece546aed19022eb54dd135df978c.jpg
b67c4267a4af09d049a8188ef98e076f.jpg
92181e437e20e1b165cc327e11286087.jpg
5a902f748158b8891eb8c81496126afa.jpg
e16a061b0cb65a62e9019cca28db5222.jpg
be1280810d3041ec8c9baa114942781c.jpg

And a lulav and esrog pic in the Sukkah for Hoshana Rabba

a96f359c2ccb44673190a733ca53c989.jpg

A busy time of year to be a Yid, Nu? But with your regal rotation, you're a leader of the pack, I'm sure! At the conservative congregation where my daughter attends, there are no less than three fedora-wearing dahveners (four when I visit...)

Just bought a 1940s-1950s fedora in my size (7 3/8 is getting tough to find!) at a thrift store for ten bucks. It was in sorry shape, but I steamed it back to decency. The sweat band just desintigrated after taking the picture, but it's a hat by Piccoine (?) of Norowalk Connecticut, The Madison, in a warm smokey grey/lavender typical of the era. What do you think; late 40s or early-mid 50s? View attachment 58735 View attachment 58736 View attachment 58737 View attachment 58738 View attachment 58739

WOWza!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo