Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Wearing the Stetson Downs today with one of my favorite Hawaiian shirts. Aloha Monday! Pics are from our trip to Medford to visit Art at Vintage Silhouettes... and up to see Crater Lake, 7th deepest lake in the world, uber scenic, and very cool.

i-6JGBBts-XL.jpg

i-MTzspSL-X2.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks... it's a Navajo piece that shows by Kenneth Begay that depicts an abstracted mountain - dates close to the era as the suit. It seemed to complement the spirit of reverence for the land though we surely have a complicated history of living in it together.

Very nice. I love the history behind it. My daughter is 1/8 Quinnault, her mother 1/4 and very knowledgeable about goings on up on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington state. I know some simply from being in her company for some 8 years. Visiting the reservation lands and hearing the history from tribal elders tends to leave one humble to the "complicated" history of which you speak..

Thanks for posting the pictures and explaining the spirit in which you wear these articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay