Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Like my grandmother used to do when buying a pie. If there were 100 pies at the bakery, she needed to know she had the best one. Way to go for the quality, Esther!

She didn't start buying pies until she reached a certain age. ALWAYS made her own before.

Ha! Sounds just like mine.
She cooked until she left her home.
I'd go up to her appartment to go check if she turned her cooker off.
My atelier was and still is in the same building.
And it was a good excuse to steal a cookie ;)

I drive out to my supplier twice a year.
Oh the look of dread of their face. :D

jackm

One of the Regulars
Great hat show all week! Happy Veterans Day to all who served and have sacrificed for our great democracy! Have a wonderful weekend!
4899a4b2fec788e27ab6c8845e87f1ff.jpg
c89ceafafbf252aa8a38ed31210d5c9e.jpg
f266f488acd029d870c853ce72c7234b.jpg

Borsalino Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice combo, you certainly represent the well dressed man.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
A heartfelt thanks to all who served, are serving, or plan to serve our country. Today, a very special Tiger. According to info on the Keith Brothers from The Professor, this hat stands a good chance of having been made during the First World War, or perhaps even by a veteran returning to civilian life after coming home from that terrible conflict.

Keith Brothers "The Tiger Special" with a Vietnam era pea coat.

0f707f43d9b5b459b0856dc3e3254dfa.jpg
20d82751821289b1bbf23a405c3490a4.jpg
33e606a88fdaf896e21790c4b500d5bb.jpg

Label on the pea coat

68cb0378c6c588f5bd7db184d908f7ac.jpg

Have a great day!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That hat does you justice Michael, great with the buffalo check.

Thanks Jack. The Stagecoach does work pretty well with the check. I have another check overshirt that I think it will work with too. And I like it with my LL Bean Field Coat. And I'll be interested to see it with the bright, bright, Bright Red Woolrich jacket I got today.

Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Well... It's Friday evening... And a two hat day as I head out for in-person fellowship with some friends.

It has been a surreal week and number of months. At times, I have felt like the world and people simply do not make sense. It has been disconcerting.

But the Fedora Lounge makes sense to me and I am grateful to be able to celebrate fellowship with aficionados (or addicts if you will[emoji6]) like myself.

In honor of the end of the campaign season and the beginning of whatever it is that comes next, I'm beginning the weekend with an old Dobbs silk top hat, with appropriate attire (of course).

I consider each and every one of you my friend and wish you peace today, tomorrow and always.
IMG_20161111_183459-picsay.jpg
IMG_20161111_183927-picsay.jpg
IMG_20161111_183720-picsay.jpg
IMG_20161111_184330-picsay.jpg
IMG_20161111_184604-picsay.jpg

Be well... Be kind... Have fun!

Well... It's Friday evening... And a two hat day as I head out for in-person fellowship with some friends.

It has been a surreal week and number of months. At times, I have felt like the world and people simply do not make sense. It has been disconcerting.

But the Fedora Lounge makes sense to me and I am grateful to be able to celebrate fellowship with aficionados (or addicts if you will[emoji6]) like myself.

In honor of the end of the campaign season and the beginning of whatever it is that comes next, I'm beginning the weekend with an old Dobbs silk top hat, with appropriate attire (of course).

I consider each and every one of you my friend and wish you peace today, tomorrow and always.

Rockin' it, Matt! Love it.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

I consider each and every one of you my friend and wish you peace today, tomorrow and always. View attachment 59974 View attachment 59975 View attachment 59976 View attachment 59977 View attachment 59978

Hey Matt is that the jacket painted by your dad??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart