Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
A little dreary, today, so I decided to brighten things up with my "Sun Yellow" Dobbs Steve Harvey. Another of those bargains that looks better on my head than it did on the table at the Stetson-Resistol Outlet. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel good when I wear this hat. :)

P1070494.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pages of great hats, as usual!

J-1, those wide brims are beauties.

TY, the Whippet is great on you; better than the cat! :D

Gene, there is class in the Hanover Square.

V-Man, that ribbon change is very nice. It looks great.

JT, your new colorful image is stylishly classy in both configurations.

Michaelshane, nice Strat!

Goose, bring on the FEDS! (and that cool homburg!)

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
You know you have a problem when you head out on a little vacation and you pack more hats than socks.lol Wearing my 2x Johnnyphi Schoble and taking a VS for back-up. Have a great weekend fellas:eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
It's my 1960s dark grey Mayser today.

mayser_wide_05_23_09.jpg

Hey, Gene - wish I had a pool party on the menu for today. In Germany, the weather is still a bit too chilly and unstable for all such kinds of outdoor activities, even though the sun is smiling down on me as I write this.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice look, Mario. :eusa_clap

Gene -- it is now just impossible to see you in any kind of panama without conjuring up visions of "The Hat." :D

Cheers,
JtL

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
beautiful Gene...

Who said the shirt was loud- I think its great! You look wonderful in this Panama as you do in all your hats you post on FL darlin'... We were all in very HOT Sacramento yesterday at the big Jazz Festival yesterday (yeah, we pulled the two kids out of school for the day- we're such bad parents)- so a nice cool pool party sounds heavenly.

HarpPlayerGene said:
A laid back Panama and a loud camp shirt for a pool party we're attending later today... :)

DSC_0002.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Hello Mario! Great hat,

I'm one of the few ladies here on FL that hang out on the this hat thread. This Mayser looks terrific on you even if you were tired in the photo:) .

Mario said:
It's my 1960s dark grey Mayser today.

mayser_wide_05_23_09.jpg

Hey, Gene - wish I had a pool party on the menu for today. In Germany, the weather is still a bit too chilly and unstable for all such kinds of outdoor activities, even though the sun is smiling down on me as I write this.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Not too many hats seen at the Jazz Festival in Sacramento yesterday

Some, but nothing newsworthy except for many of the musicians that were playing gigs and wearing their hats walking from one venue to the next. Otherwise, mostly stingy brims seen by attendees. A really nice vintage Dobbs (yeah, I ask) was worn by the lead saxpohonist with the band RJSO (Royal Society Jazz Orchestra) when we saw him at the same pizza place we went to for dinner. He had on a very cool 40s vintage tie too. He actually appreciated the comment I made about his tie more than his hat, he says he's pretty particular about his ties...

We were gifted with free admission yesterday to the Jazz Festival by our friend Frederick H.(pianist and singer with RJSO). So we all wore our "musician's companion" badges for the day. I encourage you to check out his YouTube videos (look him up under "Frederick Hodges") or his website :www.frederickhodges.com . He is a very gifted ragtime, deco era and golden era pianist (and singer too!).

Chuck wore his old but not vintage Panama, and young Daniel wore his vintage stingy brim Towncraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff