Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
After seeing the great Penman hats here yesterday, I wanted to play.

16d48684eab897dbf379a26c6cfcd0a4.jpg

Cheers!
David

Excited to see that one again David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
No matter what life throws at me, it's always a bit better when I'm under a hat. Got one of those middle of the night communications none of us like to get. My Colorado childhood best friend who was so sick earlier this year has landed himself back in ICU on a ventilator (and his mom has been diagnosed with cancer!). Ugh. Bummer.
5aed9737d7b99d26a5668b7828ef94ae.jpg
View attachment 60817
9df375d361a5595c5d2f8d316dc8bbb6.jpg
View attachment 60818
Life is fragile. So, once again, I'm reminded on this early Tuesday morning to take no thing, no moment and no person for granted. I guess that's a good thing. Tapatalk is acting wacky, so I'm not sure how the text and photos in my post will appear. Oh well...

Have a fun day and thanks for throwing great hats at my eyeballs!

Stetson Premier Vita-Felt.
f52d71d60dbd7800f785602f973ba750.jpg
Life lessons Matt, hope your friend and his mom get better every day !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Under dark threatening skies I share pics of a Champ Featherweight in a sand colored felt. The ribbon is truly an eye catching feature.

i-KTbPqLg-M.jpg

i-bqS9JRG-M.jpg

The lightweight felt is exactly that - light weight. Maleable but holds a crease.

i-X3dchtW-M.jpg

Others on the Fedora Lounge have Champ Light weights. They are well done fedoras. This one, sand felt, has a unique ribbon feature.

i-7vbJM9j-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Good morning. Under dark threatening skies I share pics of a Champ Featherweight in a sand colored felt. The ribbon is truly an eye catching feature.

i-KTbPqLg-M.jpg

i-bqS9JRG-M.jpg

The lightweight felt is exactly that - light weight. Maleable but holds a crease.

i-X3dchtW-M.jpg

Others on the Fedora Lounge have Champ Light weights. They are well done fedoras. This one, sand felt, has a unique ribbon feature.

i-7vbJM9j-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
I have to agree about that ribbon! Really a cool look!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
A veritable cavalcade of cool!

Thanks Matt. Sorry to hear the news about your friend. Your hat today is Over the Top, what more can I say.

Of course, that coat!! But a nice display of hats that all are appropriate! Fluffy.

Thanks Red. I just picked up the coat yesterday. I think it's old and it needs some serious restoration work. Made in Milwaukee.
P1210744 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1210725 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Some very nice hats showing up here this morning.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

i-KTbPqLg-M.jpg

i-bqS9JRG-M.jpg

i-X3dchtW-M.jpg

i-7vbJM9j-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
I picked up my Champ going out the door this morning. It's a bit dirty and not quite as flashy as yours, Eric, but I really like this hat. "Feel The Felt"

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures...

i-GcDpHkL-XL.jpg

i-kFkgDhc-XL.jpg

i-BL6c6MH-XL.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
Congratulations on the new space. I know you are so excited!
And honestly, I think the red works on you. My .02
Thank you Harv, I sure am.
Ha, well. I prefer burgundy...
That first shot gave me my first real smile of the day. Thanks for that. That hat looks cute, stylish, warm and fuzzy. Your fire engine red first try ain't too bad either.
Aw! I'm glad my silly face puts a smile on peoples faces.
I was probably thinking that I needed more coffee. I'm keeping you, your friend and his mom in my mind. Cancer is hard, I know that all to well.

Fluffy! I like it!
Me too :) beautiful felt.
Gotta agree with Harv. Not everyone can pull off fire engine red, but you certainly can.

Why thank you Jeff.

Nice pics, nice hats !!! Love that Agent Carter red on you Esther !!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thx Rodolfo!
Last night and this morning, a beaver brand 5X in sand. I'll probably change it up later.

c7c3668f6f9a7d8881faf95e1e18af1b.jpg

83772293a6db52d8bb3041596c8a732e.jpg

Cool comes to mind.
Stetson . Late 40's ... Early 50's. my new favorite.
View attachment 60832 View attachment 60833 View attachment 60834

Oh I know someone who will fall of his chair...
Great looking felt!

40Cal

One Too Many
Thank you Harv, I sure am.
Ha, well. I prefer burgundy...

Aw! I'm glad my silly face puts a smile on peoples faces.
I was probably thinking that I needed more coffee. I'm keeping you, your friend and his mom in my mind. Cancer is hard, I know that all to well.

Me too :) beautiful felt.

Why thank you Jeff.

Thx Rodolfo!

Cool comes to mind.

Oh I know someone who will fall of his chair...
Great looking felt!
Thank you Esther. He has so many beautiful thin ribbons that have made me fall out of MY chair .... I hope i can return the favor for once! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic