Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day for a lords hat. This Stephen Stetson is one of the most unique numbers I have.

57667b4c6cfc70ffd222efbd670759c0.jpg

c7c51ed60bdb9cdc2b976af31cf06b5e.jpg

770c4cf7eb07db24f05fe81850b6c240.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice, how old is it. Looks pristine!

Hey all!
Venturing out in the light rain in trench coat and under umbrella and this wonderfully warm, soft and fuzzy NOS 80's Borsalino that arrived yesterday from Italy. Thanks Daniele!

a04494a39915ab7acc8c90beb3f77b08.jpg
5199602926bb3e339055069f6b19a8f9.jpg

I initially thought it was a bit large, but five minutes on the head and the fit is perfect.
Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.
Another great hat! I need some fuzzy!

Well, it didn't look like rain this morning so I grabbed my VS silvermist and hit the road. But this afternoon the clouds came in and the rain came back with them so MrsFed and I picked out our oilskin hats for some shopping.

Red, we had a little traffic going south on I-5. Wouldn't you know it, I picked the day of the Civil War game between the Ducks and the Beavers to head south to Eugene for a visit with Mike at NW Hats. So the traffic was little dicey until we passed the exit for Corvallis, and just fine heading back home. No rain in Eugene at all. It's here in Mac now, though.

i-DbsQjsF-XL.jpg

i-5Lkznft-L.jpg

i-6j2m6Hc-L.jpg
Man, I love that hat! We watched the game at my In-Laws retirement center, lots of old Beavers to enjoy the game with. And we saw it start downpouring on the big screen instead of being in it. And what a game!! My Beavs win after a long draught. What did Mike have to say, did you order something new?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Awesome, Greg!
Coming from a Homburg hero, thanks Matt.

Great hat! What year was that hat made?
D, judging by the tip liner, size tag and the $12.95 sales sticker, probably mid 50's to early 60's.

Oh! very nice, love me some brown homburg action. I'm really needing a brown and grey Homburg.
Red, thanks. This was a maiden voyage for this one after sitting in the box for three months. I like them but never saw myself wearing one. Now I want a black and a gray one.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Man, I love that hat! We watched the game at my In-Laws retirement center, lots of old Beavers to enjoy the game with. And we saw it start downpouring on the big screen instead of being in it. And what a game!! My Beavs win after a long draught. What did Mike have to say, did you order something new?
Thanks, Red. I love it too... any excuse to wear it. We've been talking about something in bone. :)

Go Beavs!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Coming from a Homburg hero, thanks Matt.

D, judging by the tip liner, size tag and the $12.95 sales sticker, probably mid 50's to early 60's.

Red, thanks. This was a maiden voyage for this one after sitting in the box for three months. I like them but never saw myself wearing one. Now I want a black and a gray one.
Awesome! Thanks.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy