Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
cbfdfe1369b860bacb74f71f173079d7.jpg
Okay, that's my favorite hat. At least until you put another one on. Love the long hair, both grey (or blue, can't quite tell on my monitor) and blonde. And then the perfect plaid to go with it all. It's the real deal today Esther.

Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
This morning... cold rain mixed with sleet.

Wearing the 1946 Vita-Felt Stetsonian. My dad was born in '46, too. So it is appropriate that I wear the Sanyo trenchcoat that was kind enough to cast off onto me. It's also appropriate that the liner was sewed back into the hat a little wonky. Dad's a little eccentric.

I wonder if I can figure out a way to get caffeine into my blood stream intravenously... Ugh.

View attachment 63007 View attachment 63008 View attachment 63010 View attachment 63011 View attachment 63012 View attachment 63013
6fa0c725132d82bf134ea666279a7dff.jpg

As we start the final week before the big holiday, here's a great little tune to help get us into the spirit from one of the greatest artists of our time (and I assure you, that I am being completely serious in making that statement).

HAPPY MONDAY!
Great Stetsonian Matt. Hope you survive the sleety weather.

Michael

Sun and windy and the temperature increase until 5 C°
It will rain because it is too hot for the period
wr1fmf.jpg

An impressive Borsalino for Monday day
2uh5o55.jpg

Black and elegant even if my jacket is not the right one :rolleyes:
20gfk8m.jpg

Sold in Germany - Munchen
bdl44z.jpg

Qualità Superiore, medium thick felt
68akq1.jpg

A smile to wish you a good Monday

Thanks a lot for the Sunday likes on the grey Borsalino
A very nice looking wide brim Borsalino. I like the black with that coat. You can't go wrong with a classic.

This morning... cold rain mixed with sleet.

Wearing the 1946 Vita-Felt Stetsonian. My dad was born in '46, too. So it is appropriate that I wear the Sanyo trenchcoat that was kind enough to cast off onto me. It's also appropriate that the liner was sewed back into the hat a little wonky. Dad's a little eccentric.

I wonder if I can figure out a way to get caffeine into my blood stream intravenously... Ugh.

View attachment 63007 View attachment 63008 View attachment 63010 View attachment 63011 View attachment 63012 View attachment 63013
6fa0c725132d82bf134ea666279a7dff.jpg

As we start the final week before the big holiday, here's a great little tune to help get us into the spirit from one of the greatest artists of our time (and I assure you, that I am being completely serious in making that statement).

HAPPY MONDAY!
Happy Monday to you as well! Love the color on that Stetson. Wish I had my dad's hats. Sadly, he rarely wore a hat, he did not want to mess up his hair. Always perfect.

Kuki – It’s funny. My father’s nickname is Cu’qui, I believe it would be pronounced the same. Accent on the first syllable? Anyway, great lines on the hat!

Danielle – Bellisimo. Impressive indeed. Buon Natale.

hatsRme – Love the ribbon color on that one. Looking good. Enjoy the holidays!

1Mach – Classic beauty.

MM – Love those Vita-Felts. Looking sharp, if not quite awake, this morning.

DJH – The twin classics. Always a winner.

For me, my brand spankin’ new Gannon (got it yesterday). Bone, 5 ¾ inch crown, 2 5/8 inch brim. Diggin’ it.

View attachment 63019 View attachment 63015 View attachment 63014
Beautiful Gannon my friend! Love the high crown and that color!

@Celia - Love the domed brim. That's awesome.
@Redfokker - The Excellent Strat was made for you. Good to see your smiling face.
@Miamibruno - Loving the Bone Gannon. The Gus Miller I got over the summer is Bone. You'll find you can wear it with about anything.
Everbody else shining like the stars you are, today. Great hat show and it isn't even noon, EST.

Dalt-O-Liner today

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture4.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Good hat day today, but then every day is a good hat day here :)

From no brim sunday to giant brim monday

View media item 1132
Don't worry, tomorrow I'll probably be back to fedoras...
That is a monster brim Celia. Love it. And the oh so red lips. Great photo.

Back to work after a week of pain, snow and ice (in that order actually). I still am in love with this modern Stetson Strat in sage green. Rain has returned to the PNW!
View attachment 63024
That's a super color for a hat in general Red and looks about perfect for you in particular. Great sweater too. Glad your feeling better, even if it does mean having to go back to work.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari