Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I used to have one like that. It got wet on a flume ride. When it dried, terrible things happened to it. Couldn't steam it back or do anything with it. I had to throw it out.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yikes.....

Dinerman said:
I used to have one like that. It got wet on a flume ride. When it dried, terrible things happened to it. Couldn't steam it back or do anything with it. I had to throw it out.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the heads up DM.

CatFisH

New in Town
an Aussie slouch hat converted to a Bucky O'Neil style Montana peak...

montanapeak2R.jpg

AlanC

I feel a bit bad about starting the thread and rarely participating, however I've been wearing one of my PB Cuencas pretty much every day. Fingers are crossed my Montecristi will make the return trip with Bobl.

DOUGLAS

Thanks WeeGee, I love this tie. With my thick neck most of my collars seem to want to fly away:eek: Odd body =poorly fitting clothing. Cool acutraments and accessories keep ones eyes from focusing on the week points.;)

RBH

Bartender
WOW Alan, that fedora is one sweet hat! I love the thinner ribbon, it looks great on you!
In Dixie Land you have to take them as they come, this time of year they come very hot!!! It is a good day when you can wear a felt, even a lite felt.
thanks for the photos!

DOUGLAS

Yesterday Borsalino Pocket hat

DSCN5505.jpg

Today- it is a bit too warm for a tie and I was running too late this morning to shave.
Straw
DSCN5515.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo