Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4e7ae815065aac95548dd220ea8a73db.jpg

Resistol

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Better late than never, it is still today for a little while. A multiple hat extravaganza day. Took my wife down to NW Hats to pick up my new creation from Mike, and she got measured for a hat. Now the decision process begins, at least there is a spark. Mike not only had my Olcott Homburg done, but some refurb work as well. He reblocked, flanged and put in a new sweat on a Royal Deluxe Stetson that my ham handed attempts at stretching made it look like it had a dunce cap taper. He also restored a Christy's Bowler that had a trashed liner and sweat. Now I have two more daily drivers. Got home and had to take a 3 hour nap to recover. Sorry for the delayed post. More in other threads.

View attachment 65211 View attachment 65212 View attachment 65213

Pretty cool Red! All three look great, but I am really liking that bowler! Sounds like you had great fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sorry heh I posted this hat like twice already but it was with a suit this time. It's a mid to late 40s Lee blue label. has a blue block by the name.My first Lee as well. Very good looking. oh and the movie I saw was great! Live By Night. I was the only one dressed like the actors in that theater too.
No worries Masta. Just easier to ask rather than research back postings. :)

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails