Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trimmed Akubra Squatter

qNg5Eich.jpg
V5EpDbch.jpg
6bAHxedh.jpg
9xXaDeBh.jpg

Thanks for all of the "feel betters", etc. Slowly, but (hopefully) surely I'm on my way.

Starting the day under a Dobbs. View attachment 68798 View attachment 68799 View attachment 68800 View attachment 68801 View attachment 68802 View attachment 68803

Welcome back @1mach1 . Missed you and hope that all is well with you and yours.

What hat are you wearing today?

Finally... I'm not going to be posting (or checking in) for forty days or so (that's the goal anyway[emoji6]), but i will respond to PMs.

Until next time... Peace, love and all that hippie $#![. I'll miss you all.
I'm sad that you are taking a biblical length respite, if that actually occurs. I'll mark my calendar to look forward to a great Homburg in a while. Love the Dobbs.

Good to see you didn't forget your noggin cover today, Matt. You must have felt pretty bad yesterday. Nice Dobbs for Ash Wednesday. I like that hat.

I'm weathering the stormage in SW Ohio this morning under the protection of a Gus Miller and a Drizabone duster.

fee6fdd7485e9d5f34989c4e45148391.jpg
5acae72aebb2d9f43bc172622559ee62.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Great looking Jim. Hope you keep dry under that great coat.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all of the "feel betters", etc. Slowly, but (hopefully) surely I'm on my way.

Starting the day under a Dobbs. View attachment 68798 View attachment 68799 View attachment 68800 View attachment 68801 View attachment 68802 View attachment 68803

Welcome back @1mach1 . Missed you and hope that all is well with you and yours.

What hat are you wearing today?

Finally... I'm not going to be posting (or checking in) for forty days or so (that's the goal anyway[emoji6]), but i will respond to PMs.

Until next time... Peace, love and all that hippie $#![. I'll miss you all.
You will be missed, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot