Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Red !!

It's a WWII Fallschirmjager or German Paratrooper pin, it's a nice one, one of my favorites

71f7023cbf22957d563f32e9e847c119.jpg
9e769093af5349ad11ea525e4c6556ab.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
And that Bow, wow! Love the pin, is it a reproduction or original. Very impressive!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Daniele. I like your Tanaro today. How many labels did Borsalino produce under over the years?
Michael, all the hats with the sign “styled by Borsalino” as Vanzina or Colombo are excellent quality
Palazzo, Junior, Tanaro, Alessandria and maybe Brasiliano are sub-brands made by BORSALINO but they are not just of the same high quality of the original ones, especially in terms of materials and finish
Barbisio had Aristocrat as second label, above all for the International market and often they had the same quality as the "true" Barbisio

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Looks great. What's keeping you?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

not sure ... the quality ... the stiffness ... it's really just eh beyond the look ... I really do want to like it though

Well, you do look pretty darn skippy in that one...

That is a good looking hat Ant.

Don't own any Akubra, Ant but every time I see what you an HJ have done with your CD's I want one.

thank so much guys

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
That's a cool looking Panama hat !!! Almost straw time for me too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Your Gannon with that antique WWII pin is frickin' wonderful! Weather here has been a bit bipolar -- sunny and hot last couple days, but then a high in the low 50's the day before. I get the feeling straw season is about to be in full swing -- just in time for Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR