Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in this Dalton to meet my wife for libations.

f18d74ea2296185b519db313fc31410c.jpg
e6e9a30a03695cdd3d465cf05db9be9d.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
You wear these Daltons well. Each one I see makes me want one.

Thanks Anthony. You were rocking the Playboy today.

Thanks Celia. I'm very happy to hear this because I knew I was going to wear the suit today, but everything else came out of the closet on the fly.

A combination of bad internet and bad hand cramps has kept me out of commission for most of the day. Happily, for me, both are better now.

Thanks for all the likes,
Michael
Sorry to hear about the hand cramps Michael. I get them mostly in my left hand, don't know why. I feel for you buddy.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sun and 16 C° now. It is a little bit too high for the end of the winter
xeipap.jpg

Dobbs "Golden Coach" made in Italy unedr license in Panizza factory Ghiffa - Lago Maggiore
11l4m6p.jpg

Very light felt malleable with ease
29dy0rd.jpg

Brim are 2 inches and crown is 4 1/2 at lowest point
x3ehz7.jpg

There is non paper label and the hat was sold, maybe in the sixties, in Cappelleria Cabella - Milan
2ujt4yc.jpg

This is the lining in the Dobbs "italian" rendition
ehkd5f.jpg

Embossed on the sweatband, so the historians of Dobbs could have information on this bizzare hat

Thanks for the likes on Borsalino Trionfo.
Buon Venerdì!

Very unusual color,I like it.

Thanks, Bob, it is unusual and I'm rapidly growing fond of it as well.

Suh-weeet!
Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Thanks, Jim.

Outstanding, Greg! That crease with the long pinches really works for you!

Thanks, HJ. I love the felt on this hat. I think it will accept almost any crease but what you see is a dry crease where I ran two fingers down the middle and made a slightly tapered center and ran a finger down each side for the long pinches. No telling what it will do with some steam. Kind of a modified cattleman.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Well, you certainly look well equipped to battle the arctic cold! Stay warm Michael!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
I'm trying. But I keep wondering if raccoon fur felts nicely.

Micael fantastic attire!
Tutto formidabile!
Thanks Daniele. You were looking good in the Dobbs today. Do you think they made those for the Italian market or for the then sizeable contingent of US military men stationed in, around or vacationing in Italy?

Thanks,
Michael

Sun and 16 C° now. It is a little bit too high for the end of the winter
xeipap.jpg

Dobbs "Golden Coach" made in Italy unedr license in Panizza factory Ghiffa - Lago Maggiore
11l4m6p.jpg

Very light felt malleable with ease
29dy0rd.jpg

Brim are 2 inches and crown is 4 1/2 at lowest point
x3ehz7.jpg

There is non paper label and the hat was sold, maybe in the sixties, in Cappelleria Cabella - Milan
2ujt4yc.jpg

This is the lining in the Dobbs "italian" rendition
ehkd5f.jpg

Embossed on the sweatband, so the historians of Dobbs could have information on this bizzare hat

Thanks for the likes on Borsalino Trionfo.
Buon Venerdì!
Nice brown Daniele. My Dobbs Twenty has much the same dimensions. It would be an interesting collection specializing in the American brands made under license in Europe. I've also seen a Stetson or two like this on the lounge. I wonder if Mallory and Knox did this. Great looking hat!

Man, a few days of warm weather and now 20 feels like Antarctica. Gotta dress warm. Fur felt and fur.
DSCN0733 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Pilgrim
DSCN0734 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN0735 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And raccoon.
DSCN0729 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Brrr. I'm still cold. Have a good one.

Michael
I don't know if this spectacular coat has been posted before, but WOW! Michael you continue to amaze me. We all love the Pilgrim, but what is the story on that fur coat. Hubba Hubba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy