Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
And I also love that Lagavulin...!!!! :D :D
(My personal favorite, really!)[/QUOTE]

Mine, too. Unfortunately, it is empty :(

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Adam Mainliner today
adam008.jpg

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Mario said:
Ouch! What could be worse than having a bottle of Lagavulin within arm's reach - only to learn that it is empty! Ouch! :eek:

There is still some wine left in the cellar. Note the Panizza Royal! ;) :D

Dreispitz

One Too Many
WHERE ARE THE HATS

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewbuPY3uGQ4&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ewbuPY3uGQ4&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Torpedo

One Too Many
Some late entries for the pottery show... Traditional Mediterranean pottery in this case.

This one has a good brim, but it is a little low-crowned.

DSC_0765.jpg

On the other hand, this stingy has a more substantial crown, albeit with significant taper. Needs stretching, too.

DSC_0767.jpg

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
Some late entries for the pottery show... Traditional Mediterranean pottery in this case.

This one has a good brim, but it is a little low-crowned.

DSC_0765.jpg

On the other hand, this stingy has a more substantial crown, albeit with significant taper. Needs stretching, too.

DSC_0767.jpg
[/QUOTE

Me encantan sus sombreros! :rolleyes: :) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

CRH

Call Me a Cab
at the luau with the outlaws

Left to right:

a Granduncle in a Campdraft...my beautiful Ma' in law (the Great Grandmother)... a Grampa and a Papa! :D

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Pinzano "Panama"

Number two in the ongoing photograph series of all my new hats.

Cheapish hat - plastic sweat, rough weave, stiff straw, and I paid too much for it...but it's hot as heck up here right now and it's my only straw. I do like it, but I still need a good panama.

100_1302-1.jpg

Incidentally, I have concluded that Pinzano is not a real company name...not only can I find no information on it at all, but I found a beat up straw hat in an Antique shop that had a very similar sticker on the inside of it (similar coat of arms) and the same kind of plastic sweat...but was called something else that I'd never heard of. I'm guessing some hat company makes inexpensive hats under a variety of exotic-sounding names.

...correct me if I'm wrong.

- Cross posted in the New Hats thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace