Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knotten

Practically Family
Nice display today. I'm in a '50s Pilgrim with a narrow-ish brim.

8b3b2a10d58438747a8558b2cb775838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
You wear some of the nicest lids in this forum. Kudos sir!!

I'm relatively new to this whole hat thing, so your comment is much appreciated.

I must admit that there are several forum members who, IMHO, have much larger collections of beautiful lids. Once again, thank you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Aww man, wish I was there:cool:
Weather is perfect today, it's not hot at all with a perfect gentle breeze from the ocean with that great Pacific Ocean smell ...

And the kids are having a great time..

Even when they lost 2 wave boards yesterday [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] have to go to Sam's and replace them, my wallet cries [emoji22]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
You wear some of the nicest lids in this forum. Kudos sir!!

He is a friend of Esther, lives close by, that is just not fair at all...Close to the source

It's like me, I live 45 minutes away from the 7 Leguas Hacienda, I can get any of their liquor, ask @hurricanejack how hard it was for him to get a bottle of 7 Leguas Blanco..

RJR

Weather is perfect today, it's not hot at all with a perfect gentle breeze from the ocean with that great Pacific Ocean smell ...

And the kids are having a great time..

Even when they lost 2 wave boards yesterday [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] have to go to Sam's and replace them, my wallet cries [emoji22]

:cool:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I went in to the office for a few hours this morning, then stopped in to check 3 local thrift stores. I picked up 4 shirts and 2 ties. The upscale place has an incredible brown leather jacket, but over my limit at $129.... saving real cash for our trip to Ecuador.

I decided to wear another "white" hat today, the Falcon Park silverbelly with silvery-blue ribbon. It's nice out today!

i-RVVrJzq-XL.jpg

FPH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace