Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Hey folks!
It's tough to walk past this Stephen L. Stetson without putting it on. Especially today.

bfb0f582082e5dd74bbbd5eda951d55d.jpg
a4f06228bb6e08954a769b9746b9551a.jpg
aa6f23f5c2e6b625bd52fc89881f5f48.jpg

Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
Beautiful SLS, Moe! What a looker.

Don't know what your meeting is about, but whatever you're selling I'm buying. Awesome hat and tie!

From a tie dye to a tie. Killer, Jim.

Sharp as a tack, Jim. Fabulous hat, jacket, and a fabulous tie! Tell us more about your jacket and tie, please!

Sheesh , you clean up well Jimbo . Nice duds ! Killer Hat and Tie !

Thank you gentlemen. The suit is a Calvin Klein I picked up at the Men's Wearhouse several years ago. The tie I believe is 90s, and says "Como Collection" on it. I have no idea where I got it. The shirt, incidentally, is a Natty Shirt, a maker I have the FL to be thankful for knowing about.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
OK I'll try again.

Today for church I wore one of my favorites if not my favorite (so far). I think it's pretty unique. I think it's a late 1940s Crofut & Knapp. Anybody have any other opinions for the date? The color is a bluish gray. Depending on the lighting it's almost a periwinkle. The hatband and brim treatment are mauve. Yeah that's right, mauve. I'm secure!

View attachment 71679 View attachment 71680 View attachment 71681 View attachment 71682
Great color combo !!! It was worth reposting !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
A bit of rain turning to snow expected later this afternoon. A Gannon in whiskey for the aft/evening.

i-8zWgtNJ-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Eric,

All due respect that's an awfully ugly hat, I heard it is a 7 1/2, if so, you should ship it far away from you, let's say,.... México?

I am even willing to pay for the shipping charges so you don't have to wear such an ugly hat.

Sent directly from HatEnvy.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Gorgeous, classy, elegant, dandy, love that hat.

Last edited:

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thank you gentlemen. The suit is a Calvin Klein I picked up at the Men's Wearhouse several years ago. The tie I believe is 90s, and says "Como Collection" on it. I have no idea where I got it. The shirt, incidentally, is a Natty Shirt, a maker I have the FL to be thankful for knowing about.
That Calvin Klein suit looks nice and light, perfect for spring. As posted earlier, you do clean up nice, buddy!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Eric,

All due respect that's an awfully ugly hat, I heard it is a 7 1/2, if so you should ship it away from you, let's say,.... México?

I am even willing to pay for the shipping charges so you don't have to wear such an ugly hat.

Sent directly from HatEnvy.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Gorgeous, classy, elegant, dandy, love that hat.

I see what you did there. Pretty fancy reverse psychology there, Don Rodolfo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay