Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
Thanks! If I'm not mistaken I believe Biltmore moved location and has begun making hats differently. I'm not 100% on that. And there's definitely lots of hat stores with Canadian Biltmores floating around in them online. Although I got mine on ebay.
I went ahead and researched online. I cannot seem to find one exactly like that with that cut and crease . You are a blessed man. :-(

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Tumwater Tuesday

cf0097827038be0f04756c6539d2dc16.jpg

Cheers!
David

Thanks to all for the kind words and well wishes yesterday. Still settling into things, and likely will be for a few more days.

Tuesday should be a nice day here in Funkytown. Temps in the mid to high 70s with tons O' sun. I've got a Stetson 3X to wear today.

edb1415f757974a4f400e53ac6eb2bb1.jpg
c694999d357c818d4994e83b3e6d7282.jpg
c02e45889a0e5ca51f23e640c953b2df.jpg

Hope everybody has a terrific Tuesday!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
You are killing it Jim! I'm sure you will be a stand out in the new job. Love the color of this Stetson.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Rainy night and gray day
zxson.jpg

In an interval with the sun almost out of the clouds I wore a Borsalino "Savoy" to take a walk
24gr5eq.jpg

The hat was used and it has a couple of spots on the flap that I can not take off
1zh08sn.jpg

It's a hat of lovable fit, one of my favorites
70ufir.jpg

It was made for the international market.
Color "Uranio" very soft felt
2117wwo.jpg

Buon Martedì a tutti. Today in Italy is the "Liberation Day" the end of WWII

Thanks for the likes on "La Familiare" OP art hat in light brown

Rainy night and gray day
zxson.jpg

In an interval with the sun almost out of the clouds I wore a Borsalino "Savoy" to take a walk
24gr5eq.jpg

The hat was used and it has a couple of spots on the flap that I can not take off
1zh08sn.jpg

It's a hat of lovable fit, one of my favorites
70ufir.jpg

It was made for the international market.
Color "Uranio" very soft felt
2117wwo.jpg

Buon Martedì a tutti. Today in Italy is the "Liberation Day" the end of WWII

Thanks for the likes on "La Familiare" OP art hat in light brown
Great color and finish Daniele. Have a joyous holiday.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
With National Seersucker Day upcoming. Maybe I should get a Boater too.
When I saw this I thought: "National seersucker day, seriously?" So I looked it up. What a great idea, far more creative than Dress down Friday. Have to admit though, this summer blazer is my only seersucker garment. Esther made the hat for me, it was to wear with a linen suit, but being such a versatile colour and great quality, it wears so well with this blazer too.
hats 014.JPG

Beautiful cool morning here to be followed by a warm afternoon. Before the cold and rain return for a few days. A 1960s Royal Stetson will fill the bill today.
DSCN2319 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2320 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2321 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think I'll try to get out on the bicycle now. May have to change hats if I manage to get out into the woods this afternoon.
DSCN2314 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Everyone having a fine Tuesday?

Michael
Perfect crease. Love the shirt/jacket combo too.

When I saw this I thought: "National seersucker day, seriously?" So I looked it up. What a great idea, far more creative than Dress down Friday. Have to admit though, this summer blazer is my only seersucker garment. Esther made the hat for me, it was to wear with a linen suit, but being such a versatile colour and great quality, it wears so well with this blazer too.
View attachment 72880
Yes sir, it looks stylish indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy