Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
New guy but been reading the FL for a while, and was wearing some of my hats today before it starts being 115 F everyday.
9a266cca55a54318a3b5613b38b17c14.jpg

3050bb5dfd724be58167b0f42cacfefa.jpg

I don't quite have the budget or ebay luck yet to snag myself some nice fur felts, but these wools do the job well enough for me.
Welcome! What's your hat size, friend?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Cold, rainy and windy morning. The new Mallory will be the around the house and yard wear today.
DSCN2356 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2350 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The Dallas
DSCN2351 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But I'm actually geared up for a bicycle ride in said weather and haven't decided if a beret, flat cap or waxed cotton will be accompanying me on that portion of the day.
DSCN2345 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
There could be enough of the wet that I'm throwing some Helly Hansen into the pack.

Enjoy the Wednesday,
Michael

Cold, rainy and windy morning. The new Mallory will be the around the house and yard wear today.
DSCN2356 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2350 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The Dallas
DSCN2351 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But I'm actually geared up for a bicycle ride in said weather and haven't decided if a beret, flat cap or waxed cotton will be accompanying me on that portion of the day.
DSCN2345 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
There could be enough of the wet that I'm throwing some Helly Hansen into the pack.

Enjoy the Wednesday,
Michael
Looking great this morning my friend. That brim treatment on the Mallory almost looks like a halo. Neat color combo.

New guy but been reading the FL for a while, and was wearing some of my hats today before it starts being 115 F everyday.
9a266cca55a54318a3b5613b38b17c14.jpg

3050bb5dfd724be58167b0f42cacfefa.jpg

I don't quite have the budget or ebay luck yet to snag myself some nice fur felts, but these wools do the job well enough for me.
For now they do, but if you hang around here long enough you might catch the bug and after that never have a budget again that you don't spend on hats (it's a terrible addiction but causes no bodily harm). Welcome (run while you still can...):)

Cisrules

New in Town
Welcome! What's your hat size, friend?
Thanks for the welcome. I'm a 7 3/8" myself.
For now they do, but if you hang around here long enough you might catch the bug and after that never have a budget again that you don't spend on hats (it's a terrible addiction but causes no bodily harm). Welcome (run while you still can...):)
I can see myself falling into that addiction pretty quick, but for now I'm also putting some effort to broadening my wardrobe in general, with one of those lovely suits for sale by @tweedydon just happening to be in my size. :)
And in keeping with the thread, my everyday wear: a wool flat cap.
EP34aCr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy