Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should take a plane down here, don't have an idea how nice it is !!

Early morning Cinnamon tea with cognac watching the sunrise over the Agave field..... The smell, the shades, so beautiful.

Maybe we could even go to a bullfight bulls ranch... I bet you will like it, not as much as I like that Nutria !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I just booked a ticket C'mon guys, who's with me?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

I am assuming this was because of me where I was responding to each person individually and not in one response? Sorry fellas I am learning and will do better

Don't sweat it. A lot of the members here haven't mastered multi-quote. Plus it's difficult in Tapatalk.

Moon and I are kinda OCD about it, tho (he says, after making multiple posts because he's on Tapatalk).

But right now, get outta the way, we're giving Ant a hard time, now.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Don't sweat it. A lot of the members here haven't mastered multi-quote. Plus it's difficult in Tapatalk.

Moon and I are kinda OCD about it, tho (he says, after making multiple posts because he's on Tapatalk).

But right now, get outta the way, we're giving Ant a hard time, now.

not just you my man ... most do it

I'm really just messing about
Thanks guys for understanding. I was sure looking forward to the yoga pant seminar though, lol!!

Hey all!
Mid-week mid-ribbon day? Just doesn't have the ring of WAR Wednesday...
This Maximes-labeled lid from France is the chapeau du jour.

baa141fa1657be46f50e3be9fb23e61a.jpg
494c17f939a55499c7b8c0cd1b35d0cf.jpg
bf2dc45137aab86272e15fc5634b6522.jpg

Have a great day!