Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowdy-Roddy-Piper-then.jpg

Rowdy Roddy Piper anyone?

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Rowdy-Roddy-Piper-then.jpg

Rowdy Roddy Piper anyone?
Rowdy Piper was my all time FAVORITE!!!! My cousin met him on a few occasions before he died and said he was an amazing guy . He lived locally in Oregon (My cousin lives in Portland) and had a local wrestling promotion. The match he had at WrestleMania with Goldust that used footage from the OJ chase was hilarious and I will always remember that. Not to mention he owns one of the greatest quotes from a movie of all time in They Live. " I am here to kick a*! and chew bubble gum...And I am all out of gum! " Classic :)

Last edited:
Rowdy Piper was my all time FAVORITE!!!! My cousin met him on a few occasionsbefore he died and said he was an amazing guy . He lived locally in Oregon (My cousin lives in Portland) and had a local wrestling promotion. The match he had at WrestleMania with Goldust that used footage from the OJ chase was hilarious and I will always remember that.
My 5 brothers in law are bagpipers, they loved this guy, he played pipes and kicked a**.

Well, MrsFed is having a rough time recovering from all the meds from yesterday during and post-op on her oral surgery. So we are just tucked in here at the house today, and I'm playing nurse. No hats yet, maybe later if I go out for the mail or to the grocery store.

I tried to do a bunch of running quotes earlier but something went haywire. Don't know why, as I've used the feature before without problems. Anyway, I'd like to say "WOW!" to the lot of you on your amazing hats this fine day. Inspirational, as always!

Attaboy, Doug!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Lol, sorry I was a big pro wrestling fan as a kid. He is considered one of the greats of all time. Here is the full quote... "The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

I remember the guys when I was really little , but I always liked Handsome Jimmy Valiant . "Mercy Baby !"

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
I remember the guys when I was really little , but I always liked Handsome Jimmy Valiant . "Mercy Baby !"
Heck yeah I remember him! He and a lot of other guys kind of modeled themselves after the Superstar Billy Graham, also one of my favorites. Jesse the Body Ventura was another one that was kind of a Billy Graham clone and reminded me a lot of Jimmy Valiant.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Rowdy Piper was my all time FAVORITE!!!! My cousin met him on a few occasions before he died and said he was an amazing guy . He lived locally in Oregon (My cousin lives in Portland) and had a local wrestling promotion. The match he had at WrestleMania with Goldust that used footage from the OJ chase was hilarious and I will always remember that. Not to mention he owns one of the greatest quotes from a movie of all time in They Live. " I am here to kick a*! and chew bubble gum...And I am all out of gum! " Classic :)
Not to mention the best movie fistfight ever...They Live was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy