Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.C. Dobbs Baku straw... might make a feather seem heavy.

061217_1.jpg

061217_2.jpg

061217_3.jpg

061217_4.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday's storms knocked out our power. It is expected to be restored by late this afternoon. I was fortunate that I had minimal hail or wind damage. This morning I was up and out cleaning up beach, dock, boathouse and yard. I started in a vtg. Stetson Playboy (silver belly) and switched to a Dobbs Cross Country (gray) when I came in for another cup of coffee.

i-Js9qprq-M.jpg

i-HcCJ3d8-M.jpg

i-WNx4Hbc-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
That Playboy gives me the shivers! What an absolutely superb lid!

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Happy Orbit Day Moe! I'll have to check this one out on the other thread. Nice looking lid though.

Now this is a super image!! That little guy is a natural hat wearer. Made me smile! Hope the missus feels better.

Nice looking straw Dale! Well ventilated on the crown.

I do like that Stetson, the wide ribbon makes a real statement. Sweet jacket I've been digging it since you first showed it off.

Wow! an Akubra for a buck. That kind of garage sale luck is obscene. Looks like it is in good shape now.

That is one of the most beautiful Panamas that has been posted of late. Love it.

I really like 1 & 2 on you the best, but they are all killer hats!
Thank you Mike! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum