Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Have not been around the lounge much this summer.The kennel has been full and I've been playing backyard mechanic working on my cars an truck.Just havn't had time to do much with hats.Put on a Mallory this morning on the way to the flea market.
0UP6NT2.jpg
D1eBOix.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
That is one sweet Stetson. What vintage is it? Love the ribbon treatment.

That burgundy tone is stunning! That hat makes a great statement for morning coffee.

I will have to do more research on O'Farrell hats. This one is really nice.

My morning Eric treat, double whammy, both a Whippet and Playboy. Thanks for making my day. That is an interesting bow on the Playboy. Nice color too.

Looking so sharp and dapper. I can't wait for my St. Regis to show up. Probably not many chances to wear it for a couple of months though.
This one is mid- to late 50's, Red.
Caught sleeping in a hammock.
20170805_115810.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
He didn't say it was with his wife.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.[/Q
Have not been around the lounge much this summer.The kennel has been full and I've been playing backyard mechanic working on my cars an truck.Just havn't had time to do much with hats.Put on a Mallory this morning on the way to the flea market.
0UP6NT2.jpg
D1eBOix.jpg
Beautiful Mallory, D MAN.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great looking lids everyone. I'm wearing one of my conversions this nice Saturday afternoon. Resistol Stagecoach in Silverbelly with a thin ribbon. One of two that I call Tallboys because of the tall crowns.

Stagecoach_Silverbelly_Conversion_1_A.jpg

A pic of the thin ribbon with a campaign style bow
Tallboy_Silverbelly_3.jpg

Some more Rock A Billy music!

Topped off with Elvis! Uh huh, huh! Thank ya. Thank ya vury much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany