Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsock8e

A-List Customer
Linea Augusta (again)

0e4752814620a4b105d55f0fcf4c9f53.jpg

Willebe

A-List Customer
So I'm not crazy...
I see the purple/lavender as well on Tapatalk. I won't say you're not crazy, but I will say your eyes are not playing tricks on you.

I can hear my wife lecturing me on RGB colors and colors for web content and how you can never know until you have the color in hand. I can't even get her to look at hat color with me.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dapper as always Fabio!

Penman

b2750494258a9cea076e78447f127141.jpg

Cheers! David
This is the black cherry? I'm holding out until Winchester starts making this color with a more red tone. The bodies at present are more black than cherry. Maybe some batches down the road will be back to this beautiful color.

View attachment 82152
VS in Sahara this morning.
I do like that Sahara tone, and a VS makes it look even better Bob.

I see the purple/lavender as well on Tapatalk. I won't say you're not crazy, but I will say your eyes are not playing tricks on you.

I can hear my wife lecturing me on RGB colors and colors for web content and how you can never know until you have the color in hand. I can't even get her to look at hat color with me.

I know that certain light can confuse the cameras in phones, and how they render on a monitor. I love the pecan color, on my 1942 Rose Bowl hat and it photographs true with my Nikon. I can't selfie like all of you kids. "Hey, get off my lawn!!"
8Mar17 Rose Bowl Hat front.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
A little thunder going on this morning. Stetson Royal Open Road tops the head,
IMG_6430 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6437 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6445 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6435 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Sounds like it may be a hot and wet week.
IMG_6419 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Feels like a Monday around here
Michael
I don't comment often enough, Michael, but I love your posts. You look especially cool today, brother. Love the look and the OR is a great topper! I really like that jacket, too!

A little thunder going on this morning. Stetson Royal Open Road tops the head,
IMG_6430 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6437 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6445 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_6435 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Sounds like it may be a hot and wet week.
IMG_6419 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Feels like a Monday around here
Michael
Great crease on that OR, just the way I like them. I have not been able to embrace a cattleman as of yet. Good look.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I didn't post last night, but yesterday was a 2 hat day, both NW Hat Co lids. The first was the color changing chameleon in pecan beaver felt. Then back to church for a presentation by Lil' Fed's young women's camp group, which was real nice. I wore my Silverbelly NW Hat Co lid, another sweet topper from Mike Miller.

i-DXw2c6W-L.jpg

I didn't post last night, but yesterday was a 2 hat day, both NW Hat Co lids. The first was the color changing chameleon in pecan beaver felt. Then back to church for a presentation by Lil' Fed's young women's camp group, which was real nice. I wore my Silverbelly NW Hat Co lid, another sweet topper from Mike Miller.

i-DXw2c6W-L.jpg
I love this hat.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Dapper as always Fabio!

This is the black cherry? I'm holding out until Winchester starts making this color with a more red tone. The bodies at present are more black than cherry. Maybe some batches down the road will be back to this beautiful color.

I do like that Sahara tone, and a VS makes it look even better Bob.
Big fan of the Nikon line of glass and equipment. Those nicer cameras will render the color better. However, you are correct about lighting and angles, etc. Even our eyes can be fooled. That is why my wife says they make Photoshop.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many

i-DXw2c6W-L.jpg
That's one clean looking lid, my man! And I give the width of the ribbon a special nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari