Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Camp draft on this cool sunny morning.
eb82a6e8ef77aeac217c465ce0a0c5dd.jpg
112df3ef85ac83d4431de1672448cb6e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. It ended up being a one hat, two cap day.
Went out on the bicycle in this old newsboy
DSCN4899 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4896 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Found it in the Halloween bin the other day. Then I found this Harris Tweed drivers cap in the same bin on my outing.
DSCN4905 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Harris Tweed Flat Cap by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4907 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN4906 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
So I had to wear it around the house and yard during the evening.

Thanks all,
Michael
Those are both snappy caps Michael. I need to start collecting these too. I have a modern Stetson Ivy Cap, but vintage seems the way to go.

Barbisio Heather, if I look a tad sullen it's 'cause I cannae kick this cold. Was lucky on the school run, in that it didn't rain, but the rain is coming Bob, and it's gonna come down hard.

View attachment 86511 View attachment 86512 View attachment 86513 View attachment 86514 B^4bob View attachment 86515
I'm sure that Bob is checking in for weather reports while on his one hour of "yard time" while in solitary confinement, you are performing a great service Karl. The finish on that Barbisio is fabulous.

Stetson Mode Edge with sharks gill ribbon

f0d51645e2c2fa8d8c5b818f3afe11d8.jpg

A new favorite Christophe! Have we seen detail shots of this beauty? I am in lust of that wide ribbon shark's gill!

View attachment 86520
CD in Tawny this morning.
Love that tawny color, a little darker than a tan, sand felt. It looks good on you Bob.

Mallory back-bow and chill; well kind of, I'm going to work, but it is minimum day...

View attachment 86536
I brought out the winter felts yesterday and cleaned up my Mallory back bow. It is now in the rotation, tomorrow. This one looks good on you Samuel, gotta luv a back bow!

As always thanks for your appreciations
Panizza Super in deep blue from the historical factory on the Lago Maggiore bank
v7rxy.jpg

Rain and sun today with low temperature during the stroll to office
vg34i1.jpg

This hat is in the second exchange with Stefan (Steur) in Holland. Thanks again to the Flemmish kindness
2925lap.jpg

The felt is thin and very easy to crease
e05ysk.jpg

A very Italian classic from the last thirty years

Buon Mercoledì
The dark, rich blue on this one is really stunning Daniele. It picks up light and devours it! Nice.

Camp draft on this cool sunny morning.
eb82a6e8ef77aeac217c465ce0a0c5dd.jpg
112df3ef85ac83d4431de1672448cb6e.jpg

Clean, crisp and well creased. Very good look for you.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm sure that Bob is checking in for weather reports while on his one hour of "yard time" while in solitary confinement, you are performing a great service Karl. The finish on that Barbisio is fabulous.

A new favorite Christophe! Have we seen detail shots of this beauty? I am in lust of that wide ribbon shark's gill!

Love that tawny color, a little darker than a tan, sand felt. It looks good on you Bob.

I brought out the winter felts yesterday and cleaned up my Mallory back bow. It is now in the rotation, tomorrow. This one looks good on you Samuel, gotta luv a back bow!

The dark, rich blue on this one is really stunning Daniele. It picks up light and devours it! Nice.

Thank you, I appreciate your comments.

@Chamuco. Glad you're doing OK, my friend. The stories and photos coming out of Mexico City are heartbreaking.

@1mach1. Harv, condolences on the passing of your uncle. I am very sorry for your loss.

Foggy AM in Funkytown under a modern Excellent Strat.

d014d7391a7d7d93c9be65fa4bf48563.jpg
7be1a63a01522c3df1dfd61194dd70c0.jpg

B [emoji121]️4 Bob

2a17145128b3a1eafaf84203553dd569.jpg

Everybody else looking great. Good to see @javadave!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Last edited:

Knotten

Practically Family
Nice and sunny, a blessing. That is a great looking Resistol, and to be able to date it so accurately, priceless.

Thanks, Red. To be precise, the receipt says Dec. 14, 1959. Perhaps it was a Christmas present. Anyway, I was born in '59, so I'm partial to this hat. I think it has weathered the passage of time better than I have. :)

Heading over to campus today with my research on the 1967 "Giant Killers" reunion next month at Homecoming. Since I'll be entering "the House that Slats Built", Gill Coliseum, the NW Hats Slats Gill Playboy clone of 1935 will be on my noggin. I just can't enter this historic building on the OSU Campus without paying homage to one of our greatest basket ball coaches, Armory T. "Slats" Gill.

13Jul17 1st Event Slats side.jpg
13Jul17 1st Event Slats front.jpg

@Chamuco. Glad you're doing OK, my friend. The stories and photos coming out of Mexico City are heartbreaking.

@1mach1. Harv, condolences on the passing of your uncle. I am very sorry for your loss.

Foggy AM in Funkytown under a modern https://uploads.Excellent Strat.

2f7d94d6447a01daa371ad3cc0360a56.jpg

B [emoji121]️4 Bob

2a17145128b3a1eafaf84203553dd569.jpg

Everybody else looking great. Good to see @javadave!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Brim up for Bob indeed! Love the color on this modern Strat.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Karl , love the coloring on that barbiso. Amazing

Wind , WOW

RJR , the thin ribbon makes that hat shine

Michael , sweet caps, and sharp whippet

samuel , always killer with the mallory

daniele , never wrong with a beautiful blue

desert dog , shaaarp, I'm really enjoying the bow on that one

knotten , always amazing when one finds original extras with their headwear. nice find, wear it well

fruno , awesome, on both brim styles

Michael, great choice!!

Anthony, love it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Samuel

Practically Family

yea, it looks smart, like I'm some kinda' professor or something. hahaha, thanks for the kind words, Im interested to see yours.

Samuel

Practically Family
Karl , love the coloring on that barbiso. Amazing

Wind , WOW

RJR , the thin ribbon makes that hat shine

Michael , sweet caps, and sharp whippet

samuel , always killer with the mallory

daniele , never wrong with a beautiful blue

desert dog , shaaarp, I'm really enjoying the bow on that one

knotten , always amazing when one finds original extras with their headwear. nice find, wear it well

fruno , awesome, on both brim styles

Michael, great choice!!

Anthony, love it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
thanks boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy