Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory Aristocrat Back Bow, c1958. Forgot the brim up photo, I am ashamed... This one works with that look.

21Sep17 Mallory Back bow.jpg
21Sep17 Mallory Back bow rear.jpg

Samuel

Practically Family
You have a wonderful family, blessings to you.

And quite a house full of life it appears.

Super hat Oberleutnant Hut! That Mercedes tri star is the Atlanta stadium, no?

This is the back bow that started it all! The resurgence of the style in the mid to late 50s was the hat for me today. Nice.

Homburgs require a certain prowess and aire that you will soon get used to. Next, other colors and you will be wearing them almost daily.

Yes, this is the ultimate shout out to our interned friend.

Looks nice, great lines.

Wonderful Daniele.

What a great day! Nice hat also.

Stunning Rodolfo. Light blue is on my list now.

You should probably keep this one on the top of the pile, you never know when the sun will shine in February!
thank you, sir

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
You have a wonderful family, blessings to you.

And quite a house full of life it appears.

Super hat Oberleutnant Hut! That Mercedes tri star is the Atlanta stadium, no?

This is the back bow that started it all! The resurgence of the style in the mid to late 50s was the hat for me today. Nice.

Homburgs require a certain prowess and aire that you will soon get used to. Next, other colors and you will be wearing them almost daily.

Yes, this is the ultimate shout out to our interned friend.

Looks nice, great lines.

Wonderful Daniele.

What a great day! Nice hat also.

Stunning Rodolfo. Light blue is on my list now.

You should probably keep this one on the top of the pile, you never know when the sun will shine in February!
This one is stunning Red, I may even say that it is nicer than my other powder blue, this combo has it all
55b4d88635d6fcaeacff25f3cd62bac9.jpg
1d263c75dbdd477bb9e72b36314aa1d3.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Seeing navy hats lately from Daniele and Karl I had the urge to wear my dark navy Disney, BUFB! Remember The Milford One!

All brim up shots for Bob. It's something how the color can change on this just by turning my head to one side or the other.... and what's with my white whiskers acting like neon light gatherers? I swear, it's a fiber optic explosion!

i-mCbvqbD-L.jpg

i-jZXjDfF-L.jpg

i-3dPWFJR-L.jpg

super nice, what color is that one? love me a back bow
It is a chameleon. Overall, a dark chocolate color, very dark. You get it in the sunshine, and dark gray? Kind of weird, I like though.

Seeing navy hats lately from Daniele and Karl I had the urge to wear my dark navy Disney, BUFB! Remember The Milford One!

All brim up shots for Bob. It's something how the color can change on this just by turning my head to one side or the other.... and what's with my white whiskers acting like neon light gatherers? I swear, it's a fiber optic explosion!

i-mCbvqbD-L.jpg

i-jZXjDfF-L.jpg

i-3dPWFJR-L.jpg

Perfect day for this dark blue sweetie! It looks right at home with it's brim up.

I would like to thank everybody for their warm wishes towards my uncle. It means a lot coming from y'all.

Dunlap

3436f1fe96089e17c614bcf2670a428c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Perfect snap Harv. It looks light and comfy. Good to see you back in style.

It is a chameleon. Overall, a dark chocolate color, very dark. You get it in the sunshine, and dark gray? Kind of weird, I like though.

Perfect day for this dark blue sweetie! It looks right at home with it's brim up.

Perfect snap Harv. It looks light and comfy. Good to see you back in style.
Thank you my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner