Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantam today

hot out but this wears as lightweight as most of my straws

8f84b81679f286d69819982f45cd3ab9.jpg

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator

Nice t-shirt.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bantam today

hot out but this wears as lightweight as most of my straws

8f84b81679f286d69819982f45cd3ab9.jpg

d85825a0371f38be7afbfa7b3fee2290.jpg

173ef62fd8065814a8ff9bea4b244979.jpg

c936768f5f65296a0f99d9d8b5b27aea.jpg

Always a clean, perfect bash, Ant. Perfect, PERFECT! But never the "organic" crown... yet.

I remember watching the early TV shows or movies where the overwhelming style of the day was an "organically" bashed crown. It drove me nuts as a kid, because I felt that hats should be neat, square, and perfectly formed. Thank you for doing that. I still can't quite comply...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Easy to see why it's a favorite, Eric. I agree with your Executive decision!!

Thanks Charlie. Administrating, executing, carrying into effect, managerial responsibility and superintendence characteristics just seem to work will this gilled hat.

That ribbon and brim! Nice hat.

Thanks sir.

Wonderful hat, love that color.

Having gills allows your morning hat choices to "breathe."

i-PpchLtT-M.jpg

IMG_8249-M.jpg

IMG_7758-M.jpg

IMG_2513-M.jpg

Breathe in selection. Eric -

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Always a clean, perfect bash, Ant. Perfect, PERFECT! But never the "organic" crown... yet.

I remember watching the early TV shows or movies where the overwhelming style of the day was an "organically" bashed crown. It drove me nuts as a kid, because I felt that hats should be neat, square, and perfectly formed. Thank you for doing that. I still can't quite comply...
that's just what the felt did when I shaped it ... honestly it is a little neat for my liking

Ah, one of my favorite hats the Executive was worn this morning.

Vintage Adam Pacesetter this morning. I call my Pacesetters Executives as they all are Adams "Executive Quality." I like the name better.

i-Qt4j4bk-M.jpg

The hat was switched out to a cap as the sun has come out and it will warm up to nearly 65'F this afternoon. An unlined Cordova Cap will be the choice aft and evening.

i-h2LwmTg-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Yours is in much better shape than mine. And inspired your latest Gannon, no?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yours is in much better shape than mine. And inspired your latest Gannon, no?

Yes sir. The Pacesetters are the inspiration for the recent comisioned Gannons and the VS's I have. Prior I had been trying to gently wear these vintage finds as I was wearing them to an early demise. The Pacesetters came in 5 or 7 gills and different spacing, different felts, but similar blocking and flanging.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

Check the bash on this guy's hat!

i-HQWnWXf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou