Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. Early today I wore a Borsalino Misto in our fall weather.

i-6LcbSwP-M.jpg

This afternoon and evening a Cordova Cap was just the ticket.

i-Xf67B3B-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
This has been a great week for hats! Today, my Hückel Chamois arrived from France. Having the hat in hand, it appears to be newer than the auction description, I never believe them anyway. The finish is so...chamois like. Feels really good and supple. The details of this hat are all of high quality. I took a chance on a 7 3/8 thinking I could shim it. My Borsalino 58cm is really small, but it appears that Hückel is more true to size. Love the hat, I might let it go to a larger noggin Lounger at some point. Trade material?

View attachment 87428 View attachment 87429

Looks like it fits Mike . You could be a small 7 3/8 instant of 7 1/4 . Appears velvety , looks great .

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
As I see it, residents of the Great Pacific NW have 2 days left of good straw hat wearing weather, despite the late date. I grabbed my little Stetson (?) parabuntal this morning. Sweet little hat with a rocky start and a good finish to become one of my favorite summer "straws."

i-wjfznPR-M.jpg
i-r5vtXcV-M.jpg

i-wRrfM3P-M.jpg
i-7scVJMT-M.jpg

Crisp and clean look!!! Top notch Doug

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
As I see it, residents of the Great Pacific NW have 2 days left of good straw hat wearing weather, despite the late date. I grabbed my little Stetson (?) parabuntal this morning. Sweet little hat with a rocky start and a good finish to become one of my favorite summer "straws."

i-wjfznPR-M.jpg
i-r5vtXcV-M.jpg

i-wRrfM3P-M.jpg
i-7scVJMT-M.jpg

Stylish combo. Looking good there!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Jhoff_1979

One of the Regulars
Mrs. Red and I are heading to the Oregon coast again, this time for a weekend with the in-laws at a resort. My choice to handle the wind will be my stingy Cavanagh Thirty. Not much brim to catch a gust an go flying. For today, on campus, the modern Sage Stratoliner. Love this hat from Moon. No time for current images, these are from the archives.

View attachment 86740 View attachment 86741

Nice! I should be receiving my Stratoliner Friday. Picked one up in Caribou. Not sure how the silverbelly would look on me so I am not ready to pull that trigger just yet.

It looks even better on your head, Steve. Fantastic Homburg!
Thanks! Great Stetson Stetson Parabuntal on your part!

Outstanding Steve!
Perry, Thank you! Fantastic looking PHD Straw Hat!

Always look forward to what you have to share, Steve. Great match-up of tones today.
Alan, Thank you! Same back to you! Really superb looking Royal Stetson Vita-Felt!

Yes. this is my favorite Steve. Outstanding.
Mike, Thanks! Congrats on your Hückel Chamois! I will follow-up on the other threads.

That one is just OUTSTANDING !!!
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thank you! Your Gannon is also Outstanding! Great color combo.

WOW !!! Gorgeous Steve !!!
Michael, Thank you for the compliment!

Beautiful homburg!
Fabio, Thank you! Super looking Mallory 10 on your part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80