Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Practically Family
d2e6c94a47beec91677eee226bd897a3.jpg
Nice coloration skin tone and hat

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Early this morning I was outside doing a few chores in a vtg.Stetson Vogue. This hat's felt is in a green hue. Miserable weather makes pictures this morning difficult.

i-XhqxwrK-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

I always love to see this one out of your stable. I have one very similar but it is not labeled as Vogue or with any other naming.
Stetson Grey.jpg

I always love to see this one out of your stable. I have one very similar but it is not labeled as Vogue or with any other naming.
View attachment 88525
That is one gorgeous hat my friend. The crisp details and pristine condition are....envy, covet and lust.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
This Stetson is in my top 5 list but I can never decide which one is #1. That changes with the wind and what I am wearing. A VS charcoal with black ribbon and grey edge binding with similar proportions to this one goes to the top of the list a lot. It was my Friday choice
View attachment 88540
You just keep them coming don't you. Love the charcoal felt more and more.

Before my wife played Fashion Police this morning, I was wearing my Mallory Aristocrat back bow. She thought the dark brown did not coordinate with my gray Polar Tech. Since she noticed, and not wanting to discourage the behavior, I switched to the gray Stetson Royal DeLuxe for the grocery trip. I did think the Mallory was showing nice in the images today though. I'll post them...

7Oct17 Malloy Aristocrat side.jpg
7Oct17 Malloy Aristocrat Profile.jpg
7Oct17 Malloy Aristocrat Crown.jpg
7Oct17 Malloy back bow rear.jpg

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Before my wife played Fashion Police this morning, I was wearing my Mallory Aristocrat back bow. She thought the dark brown did not coordinate with my gray Polar Tech. Since she noticed, and not wanting to discourage the behavior, I switched to the gray Stetson Royal DeLuxe for the grocery trip. I did think the Mallory was showing nice in the images today though. I'll post them...

View attachment 88555 View attachment 88556 View attachment 88557 View attachment 88558
On the one hand your wife fashion checked you but on the other hand you got in one more hat wear and change. I think the hat wear and change is always a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24