Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
been a while since I’ve worn this Gannon “Outlaw”

Such a pleasure to wear ...

1799b03e8110c6baee4a28dde903ac02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suitable for being arrested.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sharp. I like the entire look. It strikes me as a clean and conservative look with a whole lot of style and class.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Sadly, buried my uncle today. One of the most gentle souls on the planet. The world is a little darker without him. Rest in peace, and go with God.

Esther graces the noggin.
73673df667dc326c863d19b296fa39f5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
My condolences. :(

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. Don't think you've seen this one yet, unless you've caught up on the Gannon thread. Gills! I sorta had your Eakle in mind when designing it.

FTFY = Fixed that for you

Ha! Thanx. No I didn't see that breathtaking beauty. I don't believe I ever saw a Gannon shark's gill before either. Wonderful job all around and super color. BTW, thanks for those stick figures keeping my memory alive. I just read over every post from 9/10. Got a big laff.

Ha! Thanx. No I didn't see that breathtaking beauty. I don't believe I ever saw a Gannon shark's gill before either. Wonderful job all around and super color. BTW, thanks for those stick figures keeping my memory alive. I just read over every post from 9/10. Got a big laff.

I had fun doing them. Catching up must've been a haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24