Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Hah! Figures I'd get it wrong. I've never even visited the Borsalino Brotherhood because they just aren't my thing. I can't remember when I picked it up. I bought it because I liked the look not because it was a Borsalino. In the future I'll just refer to it as a Borsalino and try not to embarrass myself by displaying my ignorance.
no ignorance there in my opinion ... just a man in a damn good looking hat

Rockwater

A-List Customer
IMG_7388.JPG

Stetson 'no model'
Works well on the job

Put this one into regular rotation, it's a looker.

Thanks! It gets more winter wear; however, it's a wide oval and I have to have it on my head for about an hour before it conforms (self-conforms!) to my noggin and feels right.

The trip into the office is less than 30 min. though. It is a great hat; It was one of my first eBay gets.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yeh, if I bite it may involve a trip to Milwaukie to view in person...I'll pick up some cheese while I am there. It is a great looking hat. I have one of Mike's hats made from the brown FEPSA felts he has. Love the colour and the felt
Cheeeeeeeeeze is cool too! Yer lucky to have a FEPSA made by Mike. I've been after him for 2 yrs to restock or go in with some other hatters on a cooperative purchase. No luck.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
no ... I got this from a guy in Colorado on a tip from Bob Hufford ... this guy Al used to work in a store called Ackerman Clothes in the 1950s and his boss would give the employees hats from the shop as gifts

Al told me he wasn't a hat wearer so he would just put them in the closet ... and there they say until I was tipped off ... he had a bunch of old Stetsons

he also would not ship hats ... so I had a friend who lives in Denver actually go to his house and buy the hat for me and ship it

the thing had never even been creased

go Yanks
NNY!!!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Hah! Figures I'd get it wrong. I've never even visited the Borsalino Brotherhood because they just aren't my thing. I can't remember when I picked it up. I bought it because I liked the look not because it was a Borsalino. In the future I'll just refer to it as a Borsalino and try not to embarrass myself by displaying my ignorance.
It's a very common misconception. Yer not alone.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful finish on that velour Stefan. Nice look overall, I like that tie.

Yes, I think the Balmoral might be worth searching for. I like the brim.

Stupendous Harv!

Put this one into regular rotation, it's a looker.

Nice to see you Christophe. That finish is to die for. Nice Borsalino.

You really know how to relax my friend! Love the Aussie toe warmer.

The brim on that Borsalino is really showy. Nice, substantial curl.

Chill indeed! Looks great for just sitting around.

Now that I see one in captivity, the Railbird is a super hat. Is this the one that was on Ebay a while ago? My dad was a Yankees fan...they say it skips a generation.
You will like the Balmoral and rhe Reef, EA is a great source to buy from...it might have a 3 month wait but tje price is very good and it is 6 months for next summer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pace yourself Bob.

Hey folks!
Stephen L. Stetson on a brisk afternoon.

f522c7c1afacab0b0dbb9849b546ca60.jpg
58399a710f4e59440b3a586a57825820.jpg
03222af7b34db424e470f4f855ea1d68.jpg

Have a great day!