Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbs Wednesday.
856d968bfc22ab83f1ac561ba20c9fe1.jpg

094ba6bed7eabc0db588f6aee4b73c56.jpg

Broadstreet in Cognac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All decked out in autumn tans and brown, very classy D. The finish on that Dobbs looks smooth as a baby's patoot.

It went real well. The manager is ex LEO (law enforcement), and my BA is in Admin of Justice/Criminology so we seemed to hit it off well. He pretty much guaranteed me a position, it'll just some down to the operations position (1st choice, and I think he was pulling for me for that spot), and one of 2 other sales positions. Supposed to see the GM next.
I knew this was for you. Which Cabellas is it? Is there one on your side of the river in Mac?

Borsalino

defdd44406efdc590065374cde3bce3b.jpg

56749aadba5c8516691d01dd3d14d1fe.jpg

9c545444e23615f4596b2f99d5ae2e4c.jpg

Bellissimo mio amico!

Adam Executive
436f8bf23d5d90d05d6e9331a2745697.jpg
992405d629a86a41325fcb2114a285cd.jpg
4ee218f9a65b623374377b73a472c550.jpg
75988b75688f71368ff437242f2acf5e.jpg

The brim looks wider than the actual 2 5/8”

I like the color combo on this Adam. Have detail shots of the liner and sweat been posted in the Adam Alley thread? It is a good read, from page one to your post.

Today it's the navy coat and Echter Mayser in black.

View attachment 89736
Zeer goed mijn vriend

Blue Selentino.
That is a stud hat! Looks good with that outfit.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Yes! There it is again. Can't get enough of that hat, Michael.
Thanks Steur. You were looking very sharp today in the Echter Mayser and navy coat. How big is the brim on that one?

I had to put away the Marathon for my bicycle outing and switched to my usual, lately, biking garb. Lands' End fishing vest with many, many pockets and a cap. In this case a nameless Donegal tweed model.
IMG_7367 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I found a new sweater on my outing so I stopped in the middle of a woodland mountain bike trail and took a few photos.
IMG_7402 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7404 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Some really great hats showing up here for the last few days. Beyond top notch.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Steur. You were looking very sharp today in the Echter Mayser and navy coat. How big is the brim on that one?

I had to put away the Marathon for my bicycle outing and switched to my usual, lately, biking garb. Lands' End fishing vest with many, many pockets and a cap. In this case a nameless Donegal tweed model.

I found a new sweater on my outing so I stopped in the middle of a woodland mountain bike trail and took a few photos.

Michael
Nice cap and sweater, Michael. But man, oh man, the felt on that Marathon is really something. What a cool hat!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nice cap and sweater, Michael. But man, oh man, the felt on that Marathon is really something. What a cool hat!
I'll agree about the Marathon. Unfortnately that means it's too nice to go bicycling and since most of my spring thru autumn outings use that mode of transport that means it doesn't make it downtown very often. I may have to break my never wear the same hat two days in a row rule and take it out on my grocery shopping trip tomorrow, which is a car trip.

Thanks,
Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
It went real well. The manager is ex LEO (law enforcement), and my BA is in Admin of Justice/Criminology so we seemed to hit it off well. He pretty much guaranteed me a position, it'll just some down to the operations position (1st choice, and I think he was pulling for me for that spot), and one of 2 other sales positions. Supposed to see the GM next.
Fantastic, Doug. Congrats!

Michael
Nice looking sweater. I do compliment your photographer on the hiking action shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy