Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Practically Family
Getting prepped for a ghost/goblin party for my kids. Wearing my Stratoliner in tan today.

IMG_6552.JPG

Well..........not today......but Friday the cold moved in.........wearing a super soft Stetson Strat in the rich color "Cordova". It is only labeled on the sweat as a Strat with no "Royal, Royal Deluxe" or anything.....plain white silk liner with the gold crest. Has the feel and hand of my Benchmark hats (they are all beaver) so maybe a one off or prototype or something. This one gets a LOT of comments.....
M
PS coat is a dated 1950's vintage......an yes....it is in fantastic shape....does no appear to have been worn before I got it....;) Am including a close up to see the awsome fabric.......
PS PS......I CANNOT get the pictures to load correctly......Will not Display the images......only the links.......which DO seem to work.....,

Attachments

• 20171027_154704.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 20171027_154728.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Lewis & Thos. Saltz.
609e3c8665740a7fc8b62dac027e5ac6.jpg
4154dc5c9ae4ec2ae9036b87db1e59c4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That is one fine Homburg Harv. What do the insides look like?

Granite VS for me today
d83f6c770753f3adbc2b8abcbb515716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Great look!

All these nice looking hats! Everyone looks great! I'm almost embarrassed to be posting a picture me wearing this 4X OR beater!

Stetson_Three_X_2_A.jpg

Ready for some Honky Tonkin'!

The Killer drinkin' wine!

Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee Odee take 1. 1958.
I should have such problems. Looks like a winner OR there Terry!

Hey folks!
A sunny Sunday, for now anyway...
I'm so stoked about how well the application of coconut oil worked to restore life to this old Adam Royal Quality Panama's brim that I just had to wear it one more time before winter.

42b0717599bd074ecf6562a4f892c9c1.jpg
eae029f52ace37a2e073e43d1ebd5833.jpg
c11eb1f89ac79951a18160fd5a42043d.jpg

I applied a little more coconut oil to it after wearing it the other day, working it gently into the woven edge. It limbered up enough that I felt comfortable touching up the flange to get rid of the little hawksbill it had going on. Interestingly, just the brim was dry. The crown was always more flexible.
Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts
It looks like an amazing result John. Not much left of that humpy hawk's bill. Love the weave.

Getting prepped for a ghost/goblin party for my kids. Wearing my Stratoliner in tan today.

View attachment 91286
Well, that hat should scare them! It does me...

Church today in a 50's Royal Stetson LO sweetheart.

i-GVxK3rK-XL.jpg

i-cSdkRCp-M.jpg
i-nZfjkDm-M.jpg

i-4fPgzXp-M.jpg
i-W47fGkf-M.jpg

Oh Man! Sweetheart indeed. That Strat is to die for (Halloween reference...)
Wool Bowler by Helly Hansen, in front of the Shinto shrine near my home.

View attachment 91288
You look good in Bowlers Senshu.

Resistol Stagecoach at the bullfight.

e29e1749013cdb114cb70119f3094c6d.jpg
4c8577e69f7973fa7ceb19523086b3f0.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Perfect hat for a bull fight Rodolfo. I love the color and details of that one.

Well..........not today......but Friday the cold moved in.........wearing a super soft Stetson Strat in the rich color "Cordova". It is only labeled on the sweat as a Strat with no "Royal, Royal Deluxe" or anything.....plain white silk liner with the gold crest. Has the feel and hand of my Benchmark hats (they are all beaver) so maybe a one off or prototype or something. This one gets a LOT of comments.....
M
PS coat is a dated 1950's vintage......an yes....it is in fantastic shape....does no appear to have been worn before I got it....;) Am including a close up to see the awsome fabric.......
PS PS......I CANNOT get the pictures to load correctly......Will not Display the images......only the links.......which DO seem to work.....,

Sorry about the image issues Mark. That is one fantastic overcoat. Stetson's can be frustrating at times.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
That is one fine Homburg Harv. What do the insides look like?

Great look!

I should have such problems. Looks like a winner OR there Terry!

It looks like an amazing result John. Not much left of that humpy hawk's bill. Love the weave.

Well, that hat should scare them! It does me...

Oh Man! Sweetheart indeed. That Strat is to die for (Halloween reference...)

You look good in Bowlers Senshu.

Perfect hat for a bull fight Rodolfo. I love the color and details of that one.

Sorry about the image issues Mark. That is one fantastic overcoat. Stetson's can be frustrating at times.
Córdova brown rocks Michael !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
You are definitely right Sergej!
I live three kilometers from Valpolicella and Verona has three exceptional wines in its district: Valpolicella in its various interpretations, Soave a king of whites and Bardolino in a period of rebirth, without forgetting Custoza, the magnificent Lugana and now also a quality sparkling wine Durello.
We tasted some wine, but the intense days dedicated to visits to art cities such as Vicenza and Mantua kept us away from important wines. When you're in Verona I'll make you taste something special;)
Mmmmmmmmm.... Amarone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou