Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Late to the party tonight.

I'm in my Knox Fifteen today.

Stay warm everybody!

Photo on 12-12-17 at 1.38 PM #2.jpg Photo on 12-12-17 at 1.38 PM.jpg

I had to put this odd bird on my noggin when I opened it up this afternoon. Sometimes I just cant say no...
Cavanagh of a recent vintage. Probably disco 70s, that chicken feather band appears to be original. What were they thinking? I must admit, it is growing on me. I'll post in the appropriate (??) threads.

12Dec17 New Cavanagh Lord's Hat.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had to put this odd bird on my noggin when I opened it up this afternoon. Sometimes I just cant say no...
Cavanagh of a recent vintage. Probably disco 70s, that chicken feather band appears to be original. What were they thinking? I must admit, it is growing on me. I'll post in the appropriate (??) threads.

View attachment 97804
Now your styling, Red! You might pop that Cavanagh on your head more than you think!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Didn't have time to post yesterday, so here's the one I wore then. Mayser in antilope finish.

View attachment 97729

Today was a Wilson homburg in grey heather (picture makes the colours look warmer than they are).

View attachment 97730
I really like antelope Mayser with that herringbone coat and scarf. Great look. The homburg speaks for itself.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 97804
That's a cool hat Michael, I actually like it on you !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
@Tjones Thank you, brother. Love to see your smiling face on these pages.
Thank you, Kemosabe! Like I always say, "When you're smiling the whole world smiles with you". That's why I always have a smile on my face! :)
I believe in sharing cheer and beer with my fellow man! :confused:
Always great see those postings of your fine lids, MB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner