Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-INDY-AB Legacy.jpg
Adventurebilt Legacy this morning.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Italian eve of Christmas, sunny and pleasant to walk
x5nha1.jpg

Echter Mayser
m9ri39.jpg

A classic homburg in proportions and colors
2j34l8x.jpg

Felt is soft and pliable, the form is what I call "rounded" for this type of hats
fqjro.jpg

It arrived in one of the Italy-Holland exchange to improve my passion for homburgs. Thanks Stefan
1zdx1s5.jpg

Have a nice day
Buon Natale da Verona!

That could very well be the perfect homburg.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
It was time for another homburg, Matt. This one looks kind of smallish on you, I must say. I love the way the brim curves on the sides.
I just thought I would let you know, that hat is my size
Thanks guys for the likes on the Adam.

Interestingly, it fits me perfectly. I wonder if the tighter curl makes it look smaller on me. Kind of like the way that a stingy brim looks on a "portly" (where in the heck did that weird term come from?) guy like me.

If that's it, it is just more incentive for me to keep trying to shed the pounds. High ho, high ho! It's off to the gym I go.

Richard, if the physical size of my head starts to grow to catch up to my narcissistic ego, this hat is yours.

Have fun out there.

Rockwater

A-List Customer
IMG_8758.JPG
Received this silky longhair 40 some years ago. The sweatband had already been replaced, so the only clue is the liner, if it is original to the hat. The latest reference to this maker I could find was a classified dated 1915 in which he was trying to sell his Turner hat press.
2.5 " brim, 6" open crown.
IMG_8445.JPG
IMG_8457.JPG
IMG_8465.JPG

View attachment 99538 Received this silky longhair 40 some years ago. The sweatband had already been replaced, so the only clue is the liner, if it is original to the hat. The latest reference to this maker I could find was a classified dated 1915 in which he was trying to sell his Turner hat press.
2.5 " brim, 6" open crown.
View attachment 99532 View attachment 99531 View attachment 99530
Fantastic hat, Rockwater! Longhaired goodness just made for the cold season. Love it!

65 Classic

Practically Family
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy