Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Continuing my wife's birthday celebration (its all about her you know...) by going to see Star Wars. She always selects a movie for her birthday, this one is a no brainer! A simple, comfortable look for the movie, my Brent Whip Stitch conversion from NW Hats. This hat is a great daily driver for such events. Tonight, her official family dinner celebration at our favorite Hungarian restaurant, a more formal hat will be required...

View attachment 99786 View attachment 99787 View attachment 99788

That is one all-around sweet lid.

Happy celebrating!

65 Classic

Practically Family
Good day folks. I decided to take the day off. Hurrah! This morning dog alk and outside chores found me wearing a Cordova cap and wool for the frigid -11f' temps. Folded my collar down for the pic.

i-njHX3pk-M.jpg

As we get used to the temps it becomes less shocking and I dressed more moderately for a trip to the butcher shop. 1st customer today. Wearing a Gannon (moss green w/gills). Before leaving I started a small wood fire for later smoking meat use.

i-5q7Cwwc-M.jpg

i-bdKG9vn-M.jpg

Then the process of home-made smoked sausage begins. Inside-outside as I monitor the meat found me wearing a dress weight Gannon (whiskey felt with charcoal trimmings and then a vtg.Stetson Stratoliner (gray).

i-h8vHTFs-M.jpg

i-NNMV4CN-M.jpg

Hats change as I keep some by the back porch and I can grab a different one when I choose. Choice is excellent.

i-sVqFMs6-M.jpg

I have tested the sausages and given them a thumbs up. I have enough to satisfy a couple months of our uses.

Best, Eric -
Like + 5. The Gannon's green is just right, the Whiskey/charcoal Gannon is just beautiful, Stratoliner, can't do without and the sausages look delicious. Carry on

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!My first Weis. A melange felt with silk taffeta ribbon.

Harv love the heathered felt. Happy Holidays.

VS Executive styleCheers! David

David I do enjoy seeing this VS of your hat collection. Spiffy!

Perry; Bold and yet looks like you. I do like the beaded band and clothing pairing. Comfy and proffesional.

Vita-Felt homburg this fine morn'.Unfortunately, I'm getting ready to take our beloved geriatric cat to the vet. It looks like his sojourn on Mother Earth is about at an end. And sadly, today may be the day. We shall see...Have a wonderful Wednesday, folks.

Terrible spot to be in. Sympathies for the cat and your family. The cat, well loved and well cared for, undoubtatly has had a meaningfull and happy life. I tip my brim for good wishes in your direction sir.

Going back to work after the holiday in a NW Hat and with the scarf my son gave me.

Look sharp sir.

Stetson Twenty Five OR on a chilly morning

Classic look.

Continuing my wife's birthday celebration (its all about her you know...) by going to see Star Wars. She always selects a movie for her birthday, this one is a no brainer! A simple, comfortable look for the movie, my Brent Whip Stitch conversion from NW Hats. This hat is a great daily driver for such events. Tonight, her official family dinner celebration at our favorite Hungarian restaurant, a more formal hat will be required...
It is all about the "bass." Excellent hat choices worn and planned. Happy B-day to your wife.

That is one all-around sweet lid.

Happy celebrating!
Thanks Scotty, it was a moth eaten disaster when it arrived. Mike Miller took a little off the brim (bad chews there) and added the whip stitch. I fell in love with Bob's whipper when he first posted it. Now I need to find another vintage refurb that can have a contrasting color whip stitch. I really enjoy just looking at it.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Vita-Felt homburg this fine morn'.

Unfortunately, I'm getting ready to take our beloved geriatric cat to the vet. It looks like his sojourn on Mother Earth is about at an end. And sadly, today may be the day. We shall see...

Have a wonderful Wednesday, folks.
acceb1bd068bbbc72bdb8811a91f51da.jpg
fcdb002bc4e035ce43fb4c92109c1087.jpg
91661b63f8c37df433151c9880349bcc.jpg
0154479b9072cd1211354cf4062e4493.jpg
a0a92e39ab33caaaf6a122894eacbbd5.jpg
7b82df972104d2c5f19db36ac606e908.jpg
0c3f2201f649b6f697cc74b70bc7ad78.jpg

76a911cbd0d800a707ec4d4e5928ca33.jpg
Beautiful Homburg, sorry to hear about your cat.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Merry Christmas. Out getting my chinese christmas dinner stetson turf club
HT; Merry Christmas. The pic makes it appear like your chauffeur is on vacation. Onward and upward.

Merry Christmas, all. Hope everyone's day is joyful. A few minutes by the fire in my Portis before I begin to slave in the kitchen. Spicy shrimp and cheesy grits, with grilled asparagus and salad on the menu tonight.

Yummy eats and excellent hat/boots. Happy holiday!

Merry Christmas all!
Wearing my Yule Dog. Yes, the Whippet again!Mom knows just the right gift for a hat freak. Especially when I write it down...:DHope everyone is having a great holiday.

Gilfts! Congrats and cheer to Mom!

There are so few occasions for wearing a hat like this Dobbs. So I use the holiday to do so.The "244 & 620 Fifth Avenue, 2 West Fiftieth Street" crest suggests an early 1920s vintage (but what do I know?).Hope that each of you are having a swell time today.

Bold hat for a bold man! Cheers and Happy Holidays to you and family.

Good day folks. I decided to take the day off. Hurrah! This morning dog alk and outside chores found me wearing a Cordova cap and wool for the frigid -11f' temps. Folded my collar down for the pic.

i-njHX3pk-M.jpg

As we get used to the temps it becomes less shocking and I dressed more moderately for a trip to the butcher shop. 1st customer today. Wearing a Gannon (moss green w/gills). Before leaving I started a small wood fire for later smoking meat use.

i-5q7Cwwc-M.jpg

i-bdKG9vn-M.jpg

Then the process of home-made smoked sausage begins. Inside-outside as I monitor the meat found me wearing a dress weight Gannon (whiskey felt with charcoal trimmings and then a vtg.Stetson Stratoliner (gray).

i-h8vHTFs-M.jpg

i-NNMV4CN-M.jpg

Hats change as I keep some by the back porch and I can grab a different one when I choose. Choice is excellent.

i-sVqFMs6-M.jpg

I have tested the sausages and given them a thumbs up. I have enough to satisfy a couple months of our uses.

Best, Eric -
Thanks for my morning Eric-fix. Great hats as usual. I'm liking that charcoal/whiskey combo more and more. I've been watching the weather reports for you guys in the great white north over the past couple of days. It seems that you are "weathering" it with aplomb.

i-njHX3pk-M.jpg

i-5q7Cwwc-M.jpg

i-bdKG9vn-M.jpg

i-h8vHTFs-M.jpg

i-NNMV4CN-M.jpg

i-sVqFMs6-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Eric, beautiful selection of hats. I'm liking the looks of the sausages as well :D

Happy Holidays sir!

Harv love the heathered felt. Happy Holidays.

David I do enjoy seeing this VS of your hat collection. Spiffy!

Perry; Bold and yet looks like you. I do like the beaded band and clothing pairing. Comfy and proffesional.

Terrible spot to be in. Sympathies for the cat and your family. The cat, well loved and well cared for, undoubtatly has had a meaningfull and happy life. I tip my brim for good wishes in your direction sir.

Look sharp sir.

Classic look.

It is all about the "bass." Excellent hat choices worn and planned. Happy B-day to your wife.
Thanks Eric, stay warm out there buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav