Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
This is the hat I wish I was wearing today...But I must have been naughty this year,because the gift I got for Christmas was The shingles.Spend Christmas day and night in the hospital,first ever.I have it on my head my face and right eye.The bad part is I can not put on a hat it hurts my head.I now have to leave the house feeling naked.Hope everyone else is doing better than me.
tpIvUM8.jpg
Oh man... That is terrible. I hope that you have a very speedy recovery.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
I like that color, Daniele.

That is a gorgeous hat Daniele

Stupendous Homburg Daniele! Perfect form and color. Very impressive.

Wow... That is beautiful. Great, rich color and lovely form.

What a beauty, Daniele! From the deep reddish brown to the proportions, I see why you love this hat!

Daniele you have so many spectacular Hats , but in my eyes there is none more beautiful than that lovely Lid . Stay warm !

Magnificent, Daniele. We're very jealous not to have one!

Very Nice!

I promise not to lust or covet your beloved homburg :) I have to say, it is precious.
Thanks you all to spent words for the Carlton homburg!

It was a tough decision leaving the FED IV behind on this adventure, but i’ve got my new (for me) vintage Stetson en route to Melbourne so I decided to take the stingy brim Champ on this trip.

Just finishing up dinner at the airport and the last of my Pakistani chewing tobacco. Next stop, Down Under!
View attachment 100007 View attachment 100008 View attachment 100009

Cheers,
Nathan
You rock that Slim Brim Nathan! Can't wait to see the vintage Stetson. Safe travels sir.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
This is the hat I wish I was wearing today...But I must have been naughty this year,because the gift I got for Christmas was The shingles.Spend Christmas day and night in the hospital,first ever.I have it on my head my face and right eye.The bad part is I can not put on a hat it hurts my head.I now have to leave the house feeling naked.Hope everyone else is doing better than me.
tpIvUM8.jpg
Hope you'll recover soon!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou