Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
Dobbs 20

Trying out a couple of different possibilities...:)

DobbsCamel.jpg

DobbsNavy.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Wow! It´s a killer in either case!

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
I have a confession to make: The reason I usually just keep mum about the customs is because I'm primarily interested in vintage hats with a real history to them. I am not personally into small brims either. But I've got to say; you have really dialed in on your style, d-guy, and you wear your new little brims with so much class and comfortable confidence that it just impresses the hell outta' me. Talk about a guy who 'owns' his look. :) :eusa_clap

:arated: I couldn't have put it better. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Torpedo said:
First of all, than you everybody for the comments on my latest entry. It would seem I will have to work hard to find another ensemble as fortunate... ;) Well, I love challenges! :D

I will offer a deliberate contrast, for the time being... a casual outfit, complete with a Hat People newsboy:

DSC_0849.jpg

Every time you wear a newsboy you point me to yet another vendor that needs further investigation.. I really like that oversized cap-style, combined with that sweater it's a hot-roddin' cool outfit Torp!:eusa_clap

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
What am I thinking!!!!
Bob that Stratoliner is one sweet fedora!!! :eusa_clap

:eusa_doh: Thanks, R. I was beginning to worry about you. I thought you might have slid into the wide ribbon whirlpool. lol

Al Niente

Familiar Face
Dobbs_Taupe_11_15_09.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Mario, Love the photo. My first impression was a vintage film Vampire with all the greeen and black streaks....maybe a PI. Oh boy.........I hope this isn't going to go into the "dumbest comments" thread.:D

It's a cool photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace