Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
b975e8a55d8dff69fd2ba3ac5b3ae378.jpg

Stetson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet 'stache.

Hat's cool too.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
WHAT a Monday it IS!! Hope you all had a pleasant weekend.

Finally found my finely fashioned (by the fingers of Fawcett) felt, in light sage.

View attachment 115656 View attachment 115657 View attachment 115658 View attachment 115659

Also fun to mention are the comments [on this very hat] from this Saturday evening out in Boston's North End, a HOTBED of fantastic food and Italian culture. Our waiter was Lorenzo!

First, the restaurant owner came up to me on our way in to tell me how much he liked the lid.
Then, as we were headed out the door, a millennial-aged gal wearing a respectable cap came right up to me, also liking the hat, and also elaborated about the quality. I thanked her, and told her there is a decent hat store in that very neighborhood, "Salmagundi." She said she knew about it... she works there!

I love those colors, Charlie! They are perfect on you. Amazing encounter with the salmagundi employee!

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Looks better on you than the eBay pics. Have you made a decision on the pug, yet?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Thanks Jim, it came out of the box pristine except for the excessive brim curl. I haven’t even brushed it, so I have to say it is better than the eBay pics.
The pug is original, stitched not hooked, so it stays. Besides, the blue/gray color really adds to the hat. I doubt I would find a ribbon that would look as good.

Richard Morgan

One Too Many
Harv and Esther, you look so content in the pic. Enjoy the special time. Oh yes, great hats.

Dang that is a terrific hat. CONGRATS!

Richard that is a really special hat. My vote leave the unique ribbon treatment. I really enjoy the ribbon pugs that are on a couple of my hats. So cool! Congrats!

Thanks Eric, yes the pug stays. It is clearly original and looks great now that I have it in my hands

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Matt, seems like I was lucky to get it several people have said they bid.

I bet a bunch of the usual suspects bid. I didn't (for fear that I am going to have to start mugging people to support feeding the hat monkey), I just drooled.

That thing is a joy to behold. Color + ribbon are right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy