Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston Carter

Practically Family
Yeah Buddy!!
You know i dig that one!!
I find myself gravitating towards the boots that compliment your images. Another good thing!
B

Thought of you when I picked this one up this morning.

Something I need to add to my Ebay searches, Greg. Looks the business!

Thanks, Stefan. They made some nice hats. I also have the Beaver 25 I believe you would like.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Yes it's a bit dusty. It's a Stetson from the 60's. Don't be fooled by the brim. It have more than 4".
20180914.jpg

View attachment 135593
Jim:
Get this. It fixed my wagon.
I used it to resize the screenshot so it wasn’t wonky. Free, $1.99 no adds.
B

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I'm limping along on a rickety 5s because I'm too cheap and lazy to get a new one.

Unique hat, Jim. I like those organic pinches some hats seem to have; gives me a feel of the felt.

I have no idea how old this felt is, but it may be my oldest. It came to me with no markings, tags, or sweatband. I reblocked it and rebuilt it from the ground up. It's super light, dense, and malleable.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hey Guys:
When i first started ALL my pics were sideways etc. if i was lucky enough not to get “file to large” error, yet when posted looked fine to me. This was an iPhone thing. If someone viewed my “ok” looking posts with an iPhone they were fine, if viewed with something else=wonky.
After installation of Image Size. No probs at all. I use the iPhone to take pics, then open the Image Size app, click on the upper left photo icon, select the pic from the phone album, “Choose” it, press the lower left “down arrow”. This saves an image copy that’s file is much smaller. This copy i use to “Upload File” to post for all to enjoy. Ha ha
Hope this helps work around the Tapatalk that tapped out. YMMV
B

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 135396 View attachment 135397 View attachment 135398 View attachment 135399 View attachment 135400 Greetings All:
Today i have a story.
Every now and then life raises it’s “lovely” head in opposition to the all too often ugly one. When it does it gives us pause and reaffirmation in the good of mankind.
These times are fleeting at best and must be held close to heart. This is what Fedora Lounge Family is to me.
I received this, a suprise gift hat, 2 days ago and have been speechless with appreciation. Any gifted hat is to be treasured but this one exceeds all imagination.
From Max via Justin an exceptional hat of hats!!
Stetson Turf Club dream hat.
Thank you Max...I honor your gift and your friendship greater still!!!
Bowen
You are certainly deserving my friend!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Eyeofsauron

One of the Regulars
Upper 80s returning and the weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. I hope to get to the annual Waco fly-in in Troy tomorrow to enjoy it. Hopefully, I'll have good pics for y'all.

Not certain if we have any Carolina Loungers, but if we do, batten down the hatches and stay dry!

View attachment 135575 View attachment 135576

Took the Frunoliner to work today. Hopefully, these pics will be properly oriented.
Love the ribbon. I'd say it's blue, but I'm a kind of color blind so it may be purple.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80