Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Mike Moore sported this fuzzy fedora for awhile today, now I know why so many of the hats are his size!

027wh.jpg

024nm.jpg

025dz.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Obviously I've been gone from this thread for faaaar too long! Thanks to a FL friend wearing a terrific hat the other day, I've decided to jump back in here for a spell...

OMGorgeous JtL, you always kill me darlin' with those fantastic hats of yours that you wear so well!!

jimmy the lid said:
Outside today, breakin' in the Buckaroo...:D
SB-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

RBH

Bartender
Its warming up fast here, so I switched to my everyday Dobbs that I had Mike put vents in.
I also had him place a simple thin western style ribbon on it.
I think it will be perfect everyday hat. The ribbon is very old and is Army issue that Mike got from Winchester Felt.

004yj.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
chanteuseCarey said:
OMGorgeous JtL, you always kill me darlin' with those fantastic hats of yours that you wear so well!!

+1. If you were any prettier, I just don't know what I would do.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
I did not want Lefty to get one up one me...:D

With access to the Major's shop, I think you'll do more than keep up, but I might have something a little extra later today.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
I did not want Lefty to get one up one me...:D
So this is what I wore today at Major Moores hat shop in Covington TN.

029hk.jpg

I like it, Dude!

Mike, you wear a fedora as well as you do a western. You ought to wear them more often.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
chanteuseCarey said:
Obviously I've been gone from this thread for faaaar too long! Thanks to a FL friend wearing a terrific hat the other day, I've decided to jump back in here for a spell...

Well, thank you so much, Miss Carey. :) Good to see you back here!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow Rusty....

RBH said:
Its warming up fast here, so I switched to my everyday Dobbs that I had Mike put vents in.
I also had him place a simple thin western style ribbon on it.
I think it will be perfect everyday hat. The ribbon is very old and is Army issue that Mike got from Winchester Felt.

004yj.jpg
It looks fantastic.....and that fuzzy that the Major's wearing.....can I have it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot