Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
^Nice

Royal Deluxe Vita-Felt
DSC_0006-1.jpg
Did a light bulb go off when you decided to wear that one?:D Good choice!:eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Not a chance, Bill. I saved the photo to different external hard drives. That way I'll never loose it again.
I'll just out with it when I need it... :whip: :D

All that said: fantastic Adam and a great look - as usual with you, buddy! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

handlebar bart said:
...Wore my Adam Mainliner to see em whoop on Vegas:eusa_clap
Just like educating you on grits, we have to educate you on proper Southern lingo. WHOOP is what the Native American warriors do as they circled the wagon trains = a whooping & a hollering. WHUP is the word associated with a whipping. Whip, Whap, Whup.... now get it right before I open a serious can of Whup Ass, even if you are chained to a tree!!!! :eek: :D

rlk

I'll Lock Up
billyspew said:
To help try and erase the memory of the last photo I posted.

Green Adam De Luxe:

4682035260_a02767f64b.jpg
Ample Crown on that Adam! Looks above the usual Adam standard and great color.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Glad to read this here gtdean48, thanks- as I didn't get it either... I'm a (Northern) California girl, nobody says words like that here!

What is "Whap" then?

gtdean48 said:
Just like educating you on grits, we have to educate you on proper Southern lingo. WHOOP is what the Native American warriors do as they circled the wagon trains = a whooping & a hollering. WHUP is the word associated with a whipping. Whip, Whap, Whup.... now get it right before I open a serious can of Whup Ass, even if you are chained to a tree!!!! :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24