Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab

Akubra Banjo Paterson, 'Fawn'. Tettegouche State Park, on the North Shore of Lake Superior, Minnesota. July 2010.

Optimo Milan, Series C. At Optimo Hats, South Chicago. October, 2010. Too late in the season to wear but looking forward to many Summers with it.

VS, 'Granite', Satin. Going down into the ultra-clean Taipei Metro. Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C., December 2010.

Mallory Twelve-Fifty, 'Snow'. At the Ordway Center For The Performing Arts for a St. Paul Chamber Orchestra concert. St. Paul, Minnesota, February, 2011.

Dobbs Gay Prince. Saturday out-and-about. Downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. February, 2011.

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I still say it's a
hugh-hefner2.jpg

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
As always great hats today.
Well today I went to St. Vincents Hosp. in Bridgeport CT for a Cardiac Catheterization to check out my heart. Well I passed they found nothing wrong and even that some parts of my Heart have gotten better. For an adventure like this nothing works like my Akubra Federation III Deloux. Even wore it with my Johnny.
This is me getting wheeled out of the Hospital.
Checkingout.jpg

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace