Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venice, Paris and Minneapolis... what a great vacation and without having to leave home. Thanks for sharing the great shots.

Al, I don't remember seeing that light colored Stetson homburg before... it's a beauty!

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Seymour

DSCN0857-1.jpg

scooter

Practically Family
I, too, have spent a little time in Venice and what an enchanting city it is. How many have seen the "bridge of sighs"? It is an enclosed walkway over a canal. On one side is the courthouse, on the other side the jail, the view out the tiny window is the last glimpse of freedom the convicted see!

EggHead

Practically Family
All, nice pictures!
I spent my New Years at home with wife and kids. Good food, good company, what else is needed?
We don't like champagne, so it was sparkling cider - great stuff!
and a little bit of red wine with dinner...

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Sooo many great hats already this year! :)
gtdean, Great golden pilgrim!
Orangegrad/Andy and Eric: both sweet looking OR's!

Alan-- just a few drops of coke, thankfully, and mostly not noticeable after a sponging and steaming. There's still a very small smudge only apparent upon close inspection that I may try sanding... advisable?

Great standard, btw.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I, too, have spent a little time in Venice and what an enchanting city it is. How many have seen the "bridge of sighs"? It is an enclosed walkway over a canal. On one side is the courthouse, on the other side the jail, the view out the tiny window is the last glimpse of freedom the convicted see!
Yeah, isn't that an interesting place?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
jbucklin: Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to your photos with anticipation!

Rusty: Thanks! I think we are all in the same boat as far as your last statement goes!

Manfred: A sincere thanks for your far too kind remarks. I really appreciate them! May you and your family have the best year yet in 2012!

Blackthorn: More great stuff! Even your pre-VS photos look super.
Thanks Delectans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran