Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brando11

A-List Customer
Wearing my VS Brando Special-

(Legal Disclaimer: I am not, nor do I profess to be Marlon Brando, nor do I own the rights to either the name or likeness, or have even ever MET Mr. Brando. I just stole his hat.)

Last edited:

mikeg

New in Town
Man, as a newbie with only 2 hats to my name, I have to say I am very jealous of all the beautiful hats you all have!
Seems like every hat I see I am thinking "Wow, I love that hat!

Mike

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Akubra Slouch yesterday before playing a funeral
2012-03-14_12-58-15_857.jpg

Jeff

TipTop

Practically Family
Wearing my VS Brando Special-

(Legal Disclaimer: I am not, nor do I profess to be Marlon Brando, nor do I own the rights to either the name or likeness, or have even ever MET Mr. Brando. I just stole his hat.)

Not to worry: Both of you have distinctive color tastes to contrast the ribbon vs. hat.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man, as a newbie with only 2 hats to my name, I have to say I am very jealous of all the beautiful hats you all have!
Seems like every hat I see I am thinking "Wow, I love that hat!

Mike

Hi Mike

Don't be TOO quick to get jealous. First of all you have to decide and try on stuff. Secondly, after you buy it you gotta store it. Third, just cause something looks good on me don't mean it will look good on you. For example, I love the way Homburgs look on several of the guys here, but they make me look like a DORK (or more of a dork depending on who you ask). I also think Pith helmets look cool, but they make me look like a toadstool.

Just my $0.06 (my opinions are improving quickly)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David... GREAT new Penman-- even better on your noggin in the morning light than in still life!

Thanks, Jeff - I'm lovin' this one!

THat Penman is sweet, Dave.
Strat-o today.

Thanks Hatt o, nice Strat -o

Today, on the 15th of March I'm wearing my Tilley R7 Raffia! It's not suppose to be 80 degrees in March and you aren't suppose to wear Raffia in winter but hey, it's freaking hot in a felt!

It might be hot, but you're looking cool in the Tilley, Terry!

David; Outstanding and famousely styling hat. Holy hannah you have some nice hats guy.

Thanks so much, Eric. Talk about nice hats - fantastic Lee today!

Good work this morning, fellas. David, are you working hard to keep those eyes open at that hour? The prow of your Penman has a powerful, somewhat naval look.

Alan - I've been sick all week today was the first time I've gotten to the office before lunchtime. Worse, I couldn't find my sunglasses!
Nice Stetson this morning, grown man playing around with self portraits? Crazy if you ask me!

Robert - I like the Mossant

Brando - the Brando Special VS is very special; great hat!

Jeff - cool Slouch. You clearly always enjoy your hats - fantastic!

Jared - nice Resistol.

Just my $0.06 (my opinions are improving quickly)

Wow, Mike - inflation in action!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Cool Panama Spitfire. Nice to see you over here.

Great shot, smoothsailor!

Well, Happy FAWCETT FRIDAY everyone! How about a little Black Cherry?

smugshot4505564-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24