Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great looks Jeff (oh clean shaven one) and Coble.

We went to the local Casablanca screening this evening - here's me ready to go with my ArtLite.

Funny, when we got to the cinema, an older well dressed guy came and shook my hand and told me how great the hat was - thanks for making it, Art!

smugshot5288961-L.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
Nice Art lid, the ribbon almost looks dark purple, or maybe its my screen, looks great. Need to send my Art lid to Art to get reblocked, and cleaned. For some reason, i think its shifted directions on the crease at the top, when i got soaked one day my brim does this swooping thing, i love the look, but need art to bring it back shape. Yours is looking great DJH.

coble

A-List Customer
dig the derby Jeff, and nice pennywhistle, i love playing that instrument, have fun on the tour, i started watching season 1 of Deadwood last night, second time with the season, i bet thats a cool place to visit.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Chief, wow, both Hats are very nice, the Hat von Rudie is beautiful and fits you perfect.
I see, your User Name have to do with your Job, is it right?

Jeff, very fine the Kasmir, looks really good!

Coble, fantastic look too. The hat, cool.

David, Art´s Hats are stunning, yours look really good!

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Some fantastic hats since I last stopped by. Wanted to single a few out, but my link always seems to get slow just when I want to post something, so I’ll just try my pic of me in my Fed IV.

IMG0003.jpg

Decided its bash looked pretty pathetic compared to the new Campdraft, so I coaxed another 1/8” or so in height out of it tonight while watching “The Untouchables.” Pleased with it once again.

PS Hatophile, Chepstow, thanks for the comments a while back.

tealseal

A-List Customer
Some fantastic hats since I last stopped by. Wanted to single a few out, but my link always seems to get slow just when I want to post something, so I’ll just try my pic of me in my Fed IV.

Decided its bash looked pretty pathetic compared to the new Campdraft, so I coaxed another 1/8” or so in height out of it tonight while watching “The Untouchables.” Pleased with it once again.

The bash looks great! Very "organic," for want of a better word. :eusa_clap

Chief000731

Practically Family
Well Off to work in my new Hat that just came in from Rudie here on the lounge! Thanks Rudie I love it...
HatsForSale038.jpg

HatsForSale042.jpg

HatsForSale041.jpg

HatsForSale043.jpg

HatsForSale046.jpg

HatsForSale048.jpg

HatsForSale051.jpg

HatsForSale049.jpg
It's a Glock 23 Gen4 Yes I do love my job this is the way I dress for work unless I need my uniform, usually I don't but I keep one in my office. Yes my name is my title and badge #731 Thanks guys Carl

Last edited:

justanuthercap

New in Town
Excellent hats this week everyone.

Carl, that is a great look. If I was on the wrong side of the table from you I might be expecting a rubber hose. Ah, the good old days!

Anyway here's me today in a Champ, low crown and back bow. And my "oh, look how thrilled I am to be in the office today" look.
IMG_0029.jpg

-Cap

I was in Cincinnati last week for a fencing tournament.

Echter Borsalino at City Museum Center.

7004266573_ae59145937_b.jpg

7004267211_d002fd46d7_b.jpg

Batsakes

6858114458_6dd3f6993b_b.jpg

Fountain Square

6858116544_3c81477747_b.jpg

City Hall

6860038512_5f6a5a8137_b.jpg

Music Hall

7006093927_66c849cf00_b.jpg

Germania Building

7004305193_bb67b9a0f8_b.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, cool photos, the Echter Borsalino is a great Hat and fits you perfect.
I did not know that you are a fencer! Respect!
Thanks Steve, for sharing them with us!

Chief000731

Practically Family
It's a Glock 23 Gen4 Yes I do love my job this is the way I dress for work unless I need my uniform, usually I don't but I keep one in my office. Yes my name is my title and badge #731 Thanks guys Carl

Yeah give me 5 minutes alone in a dark room with a rubber hose, and they'll talk!!! :D :D :D :cool:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Outstanding pictorials, Jeff and Steve!

Jeff: Wonderful portrait of you, and I am glad Eric posted it to the thread. The Black Hills is a stirring and deeply soulful place for us.

Steve: Aha, so you were at the NAC in Cinncy? Fencing VET, I presume? Ryan and I are USFA fencers as well... both Epee. We have not been on the tournament trail of late due to Ryan's academic schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails