Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, wonderful Hat that Montecristi, but your Silvermist is also stunning!

Thanks Manfred. The Silvermist is one of my favorites for sure.

David: Nice, nice ArtLite this morning! Summer is not nearly long enough on many levels, not least of which is the opportunity to admire and wear the astounding artistry of the Montecristi/Pile/Pampas weavers and finishers, the rematadors, azocadors, cortadors, and master hat makers such as Graham. The opportunity to do so is a privilege that I savor. This is the time of the year when I can wear them everywhere, on Life's adventures large and small, mundane and extraordinary, rather than just gaze upon them on my shelves.

Good point, Al and indeed, I've joined you this afternoon in Montecristi wearing.

I was pleased to be wearing the ArtLite this morning though - was caught in an unexpected thunderstorm while walking back from Dunkin's with coffee and donuts for the team at the office. Of course, Art's nice beaver felt shrugged off the rain.

Chief - good look with the cap!

Robert - very cool ribbon on the boater

Fab - stylish look for you!

When I re-enacted the battles of the 125 anniversary, I wore a Stetson Gun Club with an open crown. Seated, far right, sarge stripes, 25 years younger....
12GA_0002.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Chief Looks great with all the lids. the high waist pants are really nice as i like my pants ultra-high... over all a nice outfit the cap"s can be adicting i know i have a ton
post those Brouges up when you get em that should get you back in time totaly

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanks Bass I let you know when they come in. +1 on the waist... This is how I dress daily... Chief.

Chief Looks great with all the lids. the high waist pants are really nice as i like my pants ultra-high... over all a nice outfit the cap"s can be adicting i know i have a ton
post those Brouges up when you get em that should get you back in time totaly

Chief, They all look super to me! You will have to flip a coin!

Robert, Your vintage Resistol San Antonio looks great!

David, Fantastic VS Silvermist ArtLite!

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanks everybody glad the look is what I was after... Chief.
May that is an awsome hat "Wegener Extra" it looks great you wear it well I'd like to snatch that off of you I really like it... Chief.

Edward

Bartender
I've spent the last few days in Bejing, mostly wearing one or other of my Akubra Capricorns, though I did spend a few hours on Thursday in a mortar board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou