Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Block Maker

New in Town
37095_10200318703469379_550856960_n.jpg
Resistol kitten finish xxx beaver Self conforming color brown, ribbon Brown
<bk>
Resistol.jpg

Love that hat!! Sweet!

job

One Too Many
A wonderful variety of hats guys.

I'm wearing my light grey Borsalino Alessandria today along with my new Shuron Ronsir Revelation eyeglasses.

DSCN2042.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family

A weekend without hats? Hardly, I was just hanging out at my friend John Waddle's violin shop Saturday morning while waiting for Ryan. Playing the amazing violin made from CT Scan files of the 1704 "Betts" Stradivari. A unique instrument that looks, plays and sounds very similar to many of the best Golden Period Strads I have played, testament to John's(and Steve Sirr's and Steve Rossow's) genius.

As a serious Bluegrass Picker I would have to say that is a fine fiddle! And your hats also!

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
As a serious Bluegrass Picker I would have to say that is a fine fiddle! And your hats also![/QUOTE]

Do you ever come to Winfield?

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Some great hats today guys - super to see some new faces in the thread as well.

We were out at a Christmas do this evening, I snapped this one for TAR Tuesday while waiting for my wife to be ready. Sorry for the grainy photo

Borsalino

smugshot_79131-L.jpg

Hobart Arms

New in Town
Some great hats today guys - super to see some new faces in the thread as well.

We were out at a Christmas do this evening, I snapped this one for TAR Tuesday while waiting for my wife to be ready. Sorry for the grainy photo

Borsalino

Man Thats a swell hat!

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
That Dobbs is super looking AnA, great with your outfit!

Thanks, hatophile! It was cold that day; I was also wearing my grandfather's old tweed overcoat and a cable knit scarf hand made by my great grandmother! :)

AnA - nice photo and cool hat.

Cheers, David! Awesome Tumwater; I like the raindrops. :thumb: By the way, what is TAR Tuesday?

Nothing like a splendid old Dobbs 20 to keep your spirit up! Hang in there.

'Preciate it. I've helped my mom sell her house and move, my brother and I sold a rental property, and a lot of end of year stuff at work.

AnA, well done, your look is perfect! Thumbs up!

Thank you, Manfred! I really like the Dobbs 20; it's been my latest favorite. :yo:

Oh, and great to see some new faces and lids on the Lounge lately! Sorry if I'm late to the party; Welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy